8th May 2013, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in bansal classes after 12th? What is the fee structure?

how can i take admission in bansal classes after 12th and what about its fee structure?

12th September 2017, 04:53 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I take admission in bansal classes after 12th? What is the fee structure?

Bansal Classes is one of the premier coaching institute for JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination ) preparation.

As far as you are concerned about the fee structure for joining Bansal Classes after your Class 12th then I would like to let you know that for joining 1 year program for which the last date has already passed the fee is Rs 136700 ( inclusive all taxes ) where as the fee structure for AZUSA course ( short term course ) is Rs 55280 ( inclusive all taxes ).

For more detailed information regarding the various preparation courses offered by Bansal Classes you can refer to the link www.bansaliitjee.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?