26th June 2019, 07:58 PM
Shandilyabhavya22

How can I take admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Delhi?

I want to take admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya of Delhi. But I belong to Bihar and I'm living in Bihar only and doing my studies from here only but in 9th class I want to take admission in Delhi's Kendriya Vidyala. So, please tell me can I take admission or not? If yes, then what are the different admission criteria and application procedure?

27th June 2019, 05:56 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I take admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Delhi?

For admission to Class IX, An admission test shall be conducted and a merit list will be prepared for each category of priority separately. Admission shall be granted in the sequence of priority categories, in the order of merit.

(i) Admission test shall be conducted in the subjects: Hindi, English, Maths, Social Science and Science.

(ii) There will be only one paper of Admission test of 3 Hours duration & 100 marks comprising Hindi, English, Mathematics, Social Science & Science each of 20 marks.

(iii) Candidates must secure 33% marks in aggregate to qualify. Students belonging to SC/ST/Divyang category(PH) will be eligible for admission on securing 25% in aggregate.

There is no age restriction for admission to Class XI provided the student is seeking admission in the year of passing Class X examination but minimum age must be between 13 years - 15 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?