1st November 2017, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

When the Kendriya Vidyalaya will issue application for 6th standard? Cut off marks to get a seat in Kendriya Vidyalaya AGCR Colony?

Sir, I want to when the application form will be out to get admission in 6th standard at Kendriya Vidyalaya AGCR Colony? Cut off marks to get a seat in this school?

26th November 2017, 10:34 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the Kendriya Vidyalaya will issue application for 6th standard? Cut off marks to get a seat in Kendriya Vidyalaya AGCR Colony?

Admission starts in the month of February every year. You should submit the duly completed application form along with all relevant documents on or before the stipulated date.

Admission test shall not be conducted for admission to 2nd standard to 8th standard and the admission may be granted basis on priority category system. If applications are more then the number of seats lottery system will be followed in each category including single girl child quota(6th standard onwards).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?