29th August 2011, 01:59 PM
keerthan.23

How to get into Geology course after completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering?

sir,im sai keerthan,completed my B.E.Mechancial engineering from Osmania University affliated (CBIT,hyderabad). please suggest me how to get into geology @NGRI,since i have much interest in Geology(study of Earth science).

Thank You sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  3. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  4. How to do MSc theoritical physics after completion of mechanical
  5. For getting job in Petroleum company which is better between Marine Geology and Engineering Geology?
  6. How to join B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering in AP after completion of mechanical engineering?
  7. What shall I do after completion of M.Sc in Geology?
  8. Which is better between Mechanical engineering and BSc Agriculture?
  9. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  11. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for Bihar PCS exam? I'm 30 years old and belong to general category
  13. Maximum age limit for BPSC? What are the subject options?
  14. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  15. What can I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Which course I can do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  17. List of companies where we can get placed right after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Which course I need to take up after completion of Mechanical Engineering to go abroad?
29th August 2011, 07:13 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get into Geology course after completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering?

hello dear

see, you can't do Geology course after completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering.

Mechanical Engineering and geology both are different subjects. and totally different specialization.

if you are really keen about to do study with geology, then you have do again graduation course.

otherwise it is not possible.

all the best.........
27th January 2013, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get into Geology course after completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering?

After finishing mechanical engineering what can i do
28th January 2013, 03:51 PM
pushp ranjan

Hello !!!

what you are thinking of doing after the completion of engineering is somehow difficult but not impossible.

you can take geology, but for this your much of the time will be wsted.
your 4 years will be in vein.

there is no relation of technical degree with geology.
so, you have to again take admission in graduation from certain college or university and take geology as your main subject.

hope i am clear to you.
thanks for posting in EALP.
28th January 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

can a BE mechanical student give GATE exam on geology & geophysics?if yes,then which are the premier institutions in india that has the same through GATE?and what are the job prospectives?
25th April 2017, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my graduation in 2015 in civil engineering with an aggregate 75%. I am very much interested in geology. How can I get into any prestigious institutes to do an internship?
8th August 2017, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am janendra, I had Completed my BE (mechanical).
I want to go for nuclear research. So, suggest me how to go in it
8th January 2018, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm rashmi and i have completed my b.tech in ece and now i want to take admission in msc geology so please suggest me that how can i go for it and best college for this course also.
27th June 2019, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my btech in electronics and now i want to give gate in geology. Can i do it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?