17th August 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in Presidency University Kolkata for honors in economics

i just want to know if there is any entrance exam to get admission in presidency university,kolkata for honors in economics?
and if there is any what is the syllabus for it?
or is the admission through merit list?what is the cut off score?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of admission in presidency Collage, Kolkata for Economics or Statistics Honors?
  2. How to download admission in English honors/political science honors in Presidency College Kolkata
  3. Marks requirement for admission in Kolkata Presidency College in Mathematics(Honors)?
  4. What are the marks requirements for getting admission in Presidency College Kolkata for Economics(Hons)?
  5. Procedure to join presidency college in Kolkata for Economics or Statistics(Hons)?
  6. Cutoff marks for admission in presidency college for economics honors(BSc)?
  7. Presidency university Kolkata admission and eligibility details?
  8. What is the percentage required to get English Honors in presidency college Kolkata for CBSE board students
  9. Date of availability of forms of Physics Honors in St. Xavier College, Presidency College and Maulana Azad College?
  10. MArks required to do Economics honours at Presidency college Kolkata?
  11. Procedure to do accounting honors in Kolkata University after scoring 63% in 12th? In which college of Kolkata can I get admission?
  12. How to take admission in PG course in Presidency University, Kolkata?
  13. Can we get through a good economic honors college without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission to Honors degree courses in Calcutta University, Jadavpur University and Presidency college?
  15. Is B.Ed after economics honors a good option? I am an economics honors student
  16. How to get admission in presidency college Kolkata?
  17. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing? -- [New]
  18. List of colleges for b.com. which don't require maths in 12th? forms dates?
15th February 2016, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I take admission in Presidency University Kolkata for honors in economics

Sir/madam i want to do ba hons,english in presidency university kolkata,i want to admission process and entrance exam schedule?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?