2nd June 2011, 10:45 PM
PARIJJAT

How to take admission in PG course in Presidency University, Kolkata?

Sir, how to i take admission in p.g course at presidency university,kolkata.
Inform me?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I take admission in Presidency University Kolkata for honors in economics
  2. How to take admission in PG course in Presidency University, Kolkata?
  3. Which university is best between Presidency University and Kolkata University? -- [New]
  4. How to get admission in presidency college Kolkata?
  5. Cutoff for History honors for getting admission in presidency college Kolkata? What are the related subjects?
  6. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
  7. Syllabus of B.Com entrance exam of Presidency University Kolkata?
  8. What is the date of admission in MSc Geology course for PG in Presidency College or Government College in Kolkata?
  9. Marks required for admission in English honours at Presidency University?
  10. Procedure of admission in presidency Collage, Kolkata for Economics or Statistics Honors?
  11. What are the marks requirements for getting admission in Presidency College Kolkata for Economics(Hons)?
  12. Procedure to join presidency college in Kolkata for Economics or Statistics(Hons)?
  13. Marks requirement for admission in Kolkata Presidency College in Mathematics(Honors)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the question paper pattern for admission in presidency college Kolkata?
  15. Online site for admission in Presidency College, Kolkata? Manual forms are made available?
  16. Admission procedure for BBA from Presidency college, Kolkata? Fee structure for the same?
  17. When will I get the forms of entrance of MSc in Physics? Maximum number of universities for it?
  18. Date of availability of forms of Physics Honors in St. Xavier College, Presidency College and Maulana Azad College?
27th March 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in PG course in Presidency University, Kolkata?

what is the Philosophy M.A. syllabus in Presidency University?
27th March 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in PG course in Presidency University, Kolkata?

When the PG admission in Geography in Presidency University, kolkata will be held?
8th June 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

when the PG admission in ENGLISH in presidency university, kolkata will be held ? what is the criteria for admission ?
9th June 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

when the PG admission in maths in presidency university, kolkata will be held?what is the criteria for admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?