30th July 2010, 02:53 PM
nms2010

How can I take my students for Industrial Visits? What is the procedure?

I am curious of industrial visit to students persuing 3rd year engineering degree. how best I can do that, currently i am an istructor to that class. but in future I will be principal for such students. please educate me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. How should we approach the industries for Industrial Visits?
  2. Which are the electronics companies that allow industrial visits for college? What is the procedure?
  3. How to required the HR people for HR industrial visits?
  4. Procedure to apply for 6 months industrial training for EEE students in BHEL
  5. How to apply and where to apply for Industrial Training in Karnataka? Required procedure for this for the candidates of ECE course?
  6. How can I get job in HCL Technologies if secured 72.73% in 10th, 63.50% in 12th and 69.45% till 6th semester of B.E.(Electronics and Communication Engineering)?
  7. Procedure for getting Industrial Training in ONGC Bangalore?
  8. Procedure for Industrial training for B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel management students in 5 star hotels?
  9. Companies offering Industrial Training to Electronics and Communication students in Kota? Procedure to apply?
  10. Companies that offer internship for 3rd year B.E.(ECE) students? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  11. Which company offer industrial training to CA ICWAI students?
  12. List of companies providing industrial training for civil engineering students in Kolkata -- [New]
  13. Chances of getting into 6 week DRDO industrial trining?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for diploma mechanical
  15. How to approach software companies for industrial visit in them?
  16. Companies offering Industrial Training for Engineering Students in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Industrial Training for computer science engineering students in Nashik
  18. Procedure of industrial training of 6 months?
15th May 2011, 08:43 AM
Abhi..nav

Arrow Re: How can I take my students for Industrial Visits? What is the procedure?

Yes 3rd year students are elligible for Indrustial visit,
but for that you should have contact to human resourses department
'or' tranning department of any companies
thenyou have to fixed the date and get entry pass for visit the Companies .
If you are planing to Visit NTPC , CIL, and other PSUs
then at the time of vacation you can fixed your date with contact to HR departmernt.
In private sector you have to contact to career department to get approval for industrial visit.
19th May 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I take my students for Industrial Visits? What is the procedure?

There are many professional organization (not tours & Travel people) who arranges Industrial Tours, you can contact them. We had organized same kind of stuff with them since 2yrs.
31st July 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I take my students for Industrial Visits? What is the procedure?

how we can enter in isro...wats s the procedure
12th October 2013, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

which type of question student can ask
27th February 2020, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

telephonic conversation to take my students for Industrial Visits
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?