1st February 2017, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to study at Seoul, South Korea?

I failed in physics in first attempt and passed in 2nd attempt CBSE 12 PCB, then joined private dental college and again failed in 2nd BDS. Do I have chance to study in Seoul, South Korea for ny subject? I just want to study in Seoul for a good career.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scholarship programme available for master course in Japan, Korea for Ghanaian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for the same?
  2. Online MBA from Korea
  3. How can I join to study Master's Degree in IGNOU of Korea? Suitable course to study in Master's Degree?
  4. How to get admission in Pohang University of Science and Technology, South Korea to study M.Tech in Nano Technology? Fee structure for it? -- [New]
  5. Vacancy for Chartered Accountants in South Korea and Kuwait?
  6. How may I get information about TOEFL exam? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  7. How can I apply for the entrance exams of Korean Institutes? I am interested in Korean Education system and I have completing my ECE
  8. Eligibility to get admission for an undergraduate course in The School Of Mining Engineering, South Africa?
  9. wbsedcl results for the post of assistant? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility criteria to study B.Tech Biotechnology?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria to study abroad?
  12. Eligibility criteria for Indian Students to study +2 in Nepal?
  13. Best schools available to study in India? I would like to study in South India
  14. Which are the further courses available abroad after completing 12th science? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  15. List of best universities to study B.Sc Molecular Biology from India? Eligibility criteria and fees to study this course?
  16. Procedure and eligibility to study B.L.Ed?
  17. How to study B.Tech from DU? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  18. Eligibility criteria to get admission in MBA HR?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?