29th January 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

How can an M.Com. student proceed for studies in instrumentation?

i have done Mcom. but i want to do instrumentation as i have started service company in small scale and looking after admistration and accounts. but wish to know basic in instrumentation. so can i have the opportunity to do.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to proceed towards higher studies after completing 2nd year intermediate in MPC group?
  2. Career prospect of M.Com students? Details of future prospects in M.Com?
  3. Can I do B.Sc graduation after completion of diploma in Instrumentation engineering?
  4. Short term courses before July after Bachelor's in Banking and Insurance?
  5. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  6. Can Instrumentation Engineering student apply for IES examination?
  7. How to proceed after completing B.Tech?
  8. Details of M.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Instrumentation seats? I am a final year student of C&I
  9. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  10. In which company should I apply for internship after passing engineering from electronics and instrumentation
  11. Which fields can I choose to pursue higher studies after B.E in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  12. Courses related to Instrumentation available to study in MS in Canada? Possibility to get scholarship? -- [New]
  13. How can I proceed to become an Astronaut after passing 10th with 61% and 12th with 64%?
  14. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can CS undergoing student do LLB and M.Com
  16. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Instrumentation as a project management? I have done MBA from United Business Institute
  17. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  18. Appeared in M.Com entrance exam 5 years back but not got admission yet
8th January 2016, 06:38 PM
userdefined

Default Re: How can an M.Com. student proceed for studies in instrumentation?

Yes, you can do Instrumentation if you are really interested in doing that and getting knowledge about that field.
Just get started from the beginning i.e, Bachelor of Engineering course in distant course or part time. Since you will not be eligible to do the same course in Regular batch.
Apply for any college which offers this kind of course and you cannot show your Master degree. It is that you start as a 12th std student who tries to do Bachelors degree in Instrumentation.
Course will be like normal course and the exams were conducted regularly. you will be given degree after you clear all the exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?