7th February 2012, 08:06 PM
srilurocky

How to proceed after completing B.Tech?

Hi,im srilu completed my btech and wnt to wrk as a sw tester bt i do have a gap of 5 yrs,hw should i proceed now after having 5 yrs of gap after my studies.

17th February 2012, 07:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to proceed after completing B.Tech?

Having a gap of 5 years in your career will always worry you for sure. If you have a solid reason for this break, then there is nothing much to worry about. Software testing is a field in the IT industry which lot of candidates pursue. Since you are having a break in your career, it would be better to join for software testing course and brush up your skills again. Once you complete the course, you can apply in different companies which recruit software testing graduates.
12th November 2012, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

i want to know that after comlete 12th with 80% marks i go for b.tech then afdter 4 year , i will apply for a job how much salary i obtained in first month.

akash
12th December 2012, 04:18 PM
ashis.career

Hello friend.

Below are the options after BTECH.

1.you can go for higher studies like MBA or MTECH.
for MBA tou have to give exams like CAT,XAT,MAT.
for MTECH you have to give GATE exam.
2.you can also apply for PSUs like
HAL
NTPC
DRDO
3.otherwise go for IT sector jobs

GUD LUCK
ASHIS
18th November 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

I have done my 10th in 2010 after that completed my diploma in Electronics and communication in 2003.
Job experience in Production, Servicing, Customer Support and Sales from 2003 to till date.
I am persuing my B.tech in Electronics and comm from St. peters University ( Distance Education ) and will be completing in june 2014.
I wish to confirm that what are the courses i could do for entering into software engineering field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?