3rd August 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

How can a Nepali student get admission in Maharastra Nanded Science College

one nepali student want admisson in maharashtra nanded science college maharashtra state board

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission process for Micro Bio Technology post graduation course for Nepali National student?
  2. How to take B.E in MGM Nanded college after scoring 45% marks? I am a science student
  3. What should I fill up Indian or Nepali for admission in NIT if studied in India and having a citizenship of Nepal? Does the fee and admission procedure differ for Nepali student?
  4. How to get admission in NIT college? I am a Nepali Student
  5. MBBS Private college fees structures including donations near Nanded , Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I get admission in IIT under the scholarship scheme DASA? Is a Nepali student eligible?
  7. How to change the college from SGGS Nanded to government college? I am a first year engineering student
  8. How can I get admission in Pune University in MCA? I am a Nepali Citizen
  9. In which college can i get admission in Mumbai, Nashik or Nanded?
  10. List of Institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology program without NET and GATE in India?
  11. Can Nepali student do Ph.D in India? -- [New]
  12. How may I get admission in Pune university for M.Sc course with science stream? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  13. How to get admission in IIT and AIEEE if I am a Nepali student?
  14. How can Nepali student take admission in medical college in India? I have completed 10th from Nepal and 12th from India
  15. Possibility to join Narayana Institute, Hyderabad if study HS Science in Nanded, Maharashtra?
  16. Where in Hyderabad a Nepali student can get admission in B.Pharmacy course?
  17. Admission procedure and total expenses to study MDS in India for Nepali student?
  18. Can I appear for IIT Exam if I am a Nepali student? I have completed my class 10th from nepali board
28th May 2017, 03:01 PM
jaiswal1996

Default Re: How can a Nepali student get admission in Maharastra Nanded Science College

So you want to know about the admission procedure of Maharashtra Nanded science college for a Nepali student.
For this, there is not an issue with a student is from Nepal and other else city but he/she should be an Indian citizen.

For admission, the candidate have to qualify the written test.And for the physically challenged candidates are required to produce an approved certificate to the authorities during the time of admission into the institute.

And also he/she must have secured a minimum of 50% in aggregate at the Higher Secondary level.
9th December 2021, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can a Nepali student get admission in Maharastra Nanded Science College

I have nepali plus two certificate then can i take admission in Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?