shekhark221

How to get admission in NIT college? I am a Nepali Student

how can i get admission in nit clz as i am nepali students

Related Questions:
30th November 2016, 10:39 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in NIT college? I am a Nepali Student

--> NIT stands for National Institute of Technology and these institutes are considered to be the top technical colleges of India after IITs.

--> For admission in NIT one has to appear and qualify JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination ) held by CBSE once every year. Also to be eligible for the same examination one must have the qualifications given here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India. OCIs ( Overseas Candidates of India ) are also allowed for appearing in the same examination.

* Your age must not exceed 25 years by the 1st October of that year in which you will appear in the same examination. For SC/ST category candidate it must not exceed 30 years by the same date.

* You must have completed your Class 12th with at least 45% aggregate with PCM stream from a recognized board. But for admission in NITs or other CFTIs your aggregate must not be less than 75% ( 65% in case of SC/ST candidates ).

So being a citizen of Nepal you are eligible for the same examination only you hold the certificate of OCI otherwise not.

For more details about the admission norms of NIT you can refer to the link www.jeemain.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?