1st February 2010, 03:15 PM
deepali salegaonkar

How may I get admission in Pune university for M.Sc course with science stream? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?

i am the student of B.SC final year from SRTMU nanded. i want to do M.Sc computer science in pune univercity. please tell me about the entrance exam for this course & what are the criterias for the admission.

Related Questions:
  1. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  2. Procedure to get admission for B.Ed course in Pune University? Eligibility criteria of the course?
  3. Eligibility for M.Sc Geography from HP University?
  4. Procedure and the criteria for admission in MSc Zoology in Pune University?
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc in utkal university at environmental science? -- [New]
  6. Criteria for admission in MSc Forensic Science? Where can I get admission and what is the procedure of admission?
  7. Procedure for admission in Pune University? When does the admission process start?
  8. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  9. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for MSC correspondence course?
  10. Which of the universities in Kerala that are offering MSc Food Science and Technology? Eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  11. Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of Stri Bhautik Prasutitiantra Diploma in University of Pune for B.A.M.S candidate?
  12. MCA in Delhi University? Procedure and Eligibility Criteria for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. When the online forms will be available for External M.Sc Chemistry? Eligibility criteria and syllabus?
  14. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  15. Which universities offering M.Sc in Genetic Engineering in Bangalore and Pune? Eligibility criteria for this course? Which Entrance Exams to appear for getting admission to this course?
  16. About Msc in chemistry from pune university? Analytical stream or organic stream, what's better?
  17. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  18. Eligibility criteria for admission in Harvard, UC Berkeley and Stanford?
28th March 2012, 11:59 AM
vikassaini1993

Default Re: How may I get admission in Pune university for M.Sc course with science stream? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?

hi
if u have done ur b.sc with good %age then u can apply for m.sc in pune university
the eligiblity criteria for m.sc is
Any Science Graduate with Mathematics at 10+2 Level.
Date of Examination: 27th March 2011

Last date of online Application: 5th March 2011

Examination Centers: In Maharashtra State: Ahmednagar, Aurangabad, Mumbai, Pune, Jalgaon, Nasik, Kolhapur, Nagpur

Outside Maharashtra State: Delhi, Varanasi, Hyderabad

Application Fees (Non Refundable): Candidates are required to obtain a demand draft of Rs 575 (Rs 475 for reserved category students in Maharashtra) of any nationalized bank in favor of the registrar, university of Pune, payable at Pune.
6th June 2014, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission in Pune university for M.Sc course with science stream? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?

I want to know admision date for msc physics from pune igonu center.and eligiblity critera
18th September 2019, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

I want to register IT department in university of pune I was graduate in 1991 I want to upgrade myself so how can the university help me
Tthank you in advance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?