12th September 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

How to study CA after Diploma in Commercial Practice course?

Can I do Chartered Accountancy course after completing Diploma in Commercial Practice as three years full time course? If yes, then when and how can I get myself registered with ICAI? And, will I get exemption from CPT on the basis of Diploma?

22nd July 2020, 09:02 PM
monalsigupta

Default Re: How to study CA after Diploma in Commercial Practice course?

Yes, you can join Chartered Accountancy Course after Diploma In Commercial Practice.
You can register yourself anytime via online mode by visiting the official website of ICAI.
No, you will not get exemption from CPT on the basis of diploma.
14th February 2022, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Chartered accountant after completing commercial practice in deploma
15th April 2022, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i m rakshita and I'm in studying diploma in commercial practice.. Can i register for CA foundation and which sem marks card can i upload in register process
17th June 2022, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

After completing Commercial nd computer practice We can join direct in intermidate or foundation levl in CA
29th August 2022, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Can i join CA after diploma in commercial practice
7th June 2023, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Can diploma in commercial practice holders eligible to pursue chartered accountant along with bcom
11th June 2023, 12:58 PM
LOCALSEO1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do Chartered Accountancy course after completing Diploma in Commercial Practice as three years full time course? If yes, then when and how can I get myself registered with ICAI? And, will I get exemption from CPT on the basis of Diploma?
Local SEO allows you to better connect with people in your neighborhood, town, or city. When consumers find you on the first page of Google search, you'll get a lot of customers
19th June 2023, 08:33 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

If you have completed a Diploma in Commercial Practice course and now wish to pursue a Chartered Accountancy (CA) qualification, here are some steps you can follow:

Understand the CA Qualification: Familiarize yourself with the requirements and structure of the CA qualification in your country. Each country may have its own specific requirements and examination patterns. Research the governing body responsible for CA qualifications and visit their official website for detailed information.

Enroll in a CA Course: Look for institutes or coaching centers that offer CA courses. These institutes provide comprehensive study materials, guidance, and coaching to help you prepare for the CA exams. Joining a reputable institute can be beneficial in terms of structured learning and guidance from experienced faculty.

Register with the Appropriate Authority: Register yourself with the relevant authority or professional body responsible for conducting CA exams. They will guide you through the registration process and provide you with the necessary study materials and resources.

Plan your Studies: Create a study plan to effectively manage your time and cover all the required topics. The CA syllabus is extensive, so it's crucial to allocate sufficient time for each subject. Break down your study schedule into manageable chunks and set realistic goals for yourself.

Study Materials: Obtain the recommended study materials for the CA exams. These may include textbooks, reference books, practice manuals, and online resources. Make sure to gather the most up-to-date study materials to align with the latest syllabus and examination pattern.

Attend Classes and Seek Guidance: Attend classes or coaching sessions offered by your chosen institute. These classes provide structured learning and offer the opportunity to interact with experienced faculty and fellow students. Utilize this time to clarify any doubts and seek guidance on complex topics.

Practice and Solve Sample Papers: Regularly solve sample papers and previous years' question papers to familiarize yourself with the exam format and improve your time management skills. This will also help you identify areas where you need more practice and revision.

Revision and Mock Tests: Allocate sufficient time for revision as the exams approach. Review the entire syllabus, focusing on key concepts and formulas. Additionally, take mock tests to simulate the exam environment and assess your preparation level.

Stay Updated: Keep yourself updated with any changes or updates to the CA syllabus, examination pattern, or regulations. Follow official announcements from the professional body responsible for the CA qualification to ensure you are aware of any modifications that may affect your studies.

Maintain Discipline and Stay Motivated: Studying for the CA exams requires discipline and perseverance. Create a study routine, stay consistent, and maintain a positive mindset throughout the preparation process. Surround yourself with a supportive study group or network to stay motivated and share knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?