13th December 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

How can we get the application form to apply for Dental PG course in Meenakshi Dental College?

HOW CAN WE GET D application form for applying to dental pg course at meenakshi dental college

24th May 2016, 12:11 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can we get the application form to apply for Dental PG course in Meenakshi Dental College?

Meenakshi Dental College offer UG and PG courses in dental education.

MDS Eligibility In Meenakshi Dental College
- You must have passed bachelor's in dental surgery from a recognised university.
- You also require to qualify entrance exam for admission in MDS.

Required Documents For Admission
- HSC Result & Certificate
- BDS Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph

MDS Specializations
- Periodontist
- Conservative Dentistry
- Oral & Maxilofacial Surgery
- Prothodontist
- Medicine and Radiology
- Preventive & Community Dentistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of Entrance Test or Marks in 12th? Date of sale of admission form? From where to get the form? Where to submit the form? 20 29th May 2016 04:14 AM
Procedure for admission to M.Com? What is the last date to fill the form? Do we have to give any entrance exam? What should be the percentage for getting admission? 13 16th September 2014 02:13 PM
Last date of filling the admission form and receipt of getting the admission form in TS Chanakya Navi Mumbai? Is CET exam necessary for getting admission in TS Chanakya? 5 19th June 2012 07:21 PM
What should I do if I want to take admission in MSc Biotechnology course in DU without filling the entrance exam form? Can I fill the exam form now? 3 13th December 2011 09:16 AM
Cutoff marks for short listing the candidates in admission test for English Hons exam? Date of sale of admission form? Can the candidates applying via online? Date of the exam? 2 11th November 2011 10:22 PM