19th February 2013, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in government college?

i have completed my bds from a private dental college and want to apply for intership in a govt dental college, wht is the procedure, requirement and when will the forms be available?
Also tell the colleges in which i can apply.
please reply asap

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get summer training from BHEL after second year of my engineering?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in any government or private college for MBBS 4th year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central government colleges during final year of BDS -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I apply for internship in government colleges during final year
  5. How to apply for internship after BDS in government dental college in Delhi?
  6. How to change dental college to do internships?
  7. How to apply for senior internship after BDS in government dental college in Tamilnadu?
  8. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  9. How to apply for internship in government college?
  10. How to do my internship from government college of Mumbai
  11. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA? -- [New]
  12. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  13. How to get seat or admission in private or government college for internship?
  14. How to apply for Internship? How to get the chance for internship in good companies?
  15. College's involvement is mandatory for internship? Can I apply for good internships based upon my knowledge?
  16. Can I do internship from some government college after completing final year from private college? What is the procedure?
  17. How to get summer internship at BHEL, Trichy? Procedure to apply?
  18. Internship for BDS doctor in Haryana/Delhi? Procedure to apply?
17th June 2013, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for internship in government college?

I am a bds final year student in private college,can I do my internship from government college? Wht is the procedure
Or else cn do from any othr private college?
16th January 2016, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

I am going to complete my BDS in June,16.I wish to do my internship from government college,pune.pl guide me.
31st July 2018, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

From where can I get the application needed to apply for BDS senior house surgency in various government hospitals?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?