30th June 2014, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Where should I pursue MDS, India or Abroad after completing BDS? Scope of BDS doctor in India?

hi!
i am the student of bds and i want to do
mds after completing bds.
should i do my mds in india or in abroad?
what is the scope in india after doing BDS?????

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of BDS abroad? Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Should I do my PG after completing BDS from India or from abroad?
  3. Can I do MD after completing BDS? If it is not possible in India then can I do abroad?
  4. BDS from India or abroad which is better?
  5. Where is more scope in Dentistry, in India or Abroad? Any recognition for people who have completed BDS in India or Abroad?
  6. How to pursue MDS after completing BDS? Best coaching institutes in India?
  7. Best place to do MDS? Scope of BDS in Bangalore and MDS in Abroad?
  8. Options and courses after completing BDS except MDS?
  9. How to go abroad after completing BDS? What is the criteria for MDS
  10. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  11. Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? Diploma courses in India and Abroad?
  12. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
  13. From where can I do DDS after BDS? Cost of the DDS course? Is there any capsule course after BDS? Salary after doing DDS and MDS in India and Abroad?
  14. How can I do MDS course in US after completing BDS in India?
  15. Eligibility to pursue Internship in abroad if passed BDS in India?
  16. Should I pursue MDS degree to work in Singapur? I am a married woman and I have completed my BDS degree from India
  17. Information regarding Entrance Exams and the Eligibility Criteria to do MDS outside India?
  18. Scope of BDS? Is it a right decision to pursue BDS?
1st January 2015, 10:59 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Where should I pursue MDS, India or Abroad after completing BDS? Scope of BDS doctor in India?

If you want to do MDS then i think you should do it from abroad after that you will get better job. And no doubt in India there are so many colleges in which you can apply for the MDS.

BDS doctor has good scope in India. After MDS you can apply for the job in any of the hospital and you can also start your own dental clinic.

Here are some best colleges in India for MDS:

Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences,Delhi
Manipal College of Dental Sciences ,Manipal
Bapuji Dental College & Hospital,Davangere
SDM College of Dental Sciences & Hospital,Dharwad
Govt. Dental College & Hospital,Mumbai
Tamilnadu Govt. Dental College,Chennai
Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College & Hospital,Pune
SRM Dental College,Chennai
Dr. R. Ahmed Dental College and Hospital,Kolkata
Saraswati Dental College,Lucknow

You can also apply for MDS in abroad also. There are also many good schools for dental in abroad but I will suggest you to do this course in our country itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?