1st August 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

How can we increase out speed during the exam? Tips on improving the speed?

how can we increase our speed during an exam???while practicing i speedily get the answer,but in the exam i take a long time 2 solve a question..can u suggest some tips to improve this?

2nd August 2011, 09:20 PM
redhead

Default Re: How can we increase out speed during the exam? Tips on improving the speed?

For increasing your speed during exams, you should practice more and more. You should give mock tests in an exam like atmosphere. For example, you should give yourself a 3 hour time for answering questions(You can use a stop watch). This will give you a feel of the examination hall and will help in boosting your confidence

Besides you can take the help of your parents,siblings,teachers. They know and understand your strong and weak points, so they can help you.

You can also follow the following tips:

1. You should memorize the standard formulae, concepts so that you can apply them directly. This will save you a lot of time.

2. You should practice calculations. Calculations take a lot of time in examinations. So it will be helpful if you are able to calculate quickly. Don't use calculators while studying if you are not allowed to use it in exams.

3. The more you practice, the more your speed will increase.

4. Don’t cram the night before the exam. This decreases you concentration and makes you feel even more tensed.

5. Do not go into the exam stressed out.

Hope these tips will help and you will get good marks in you exams. All the Best.
2nd August 2011, 11:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can we increase out speed during the exam? Tips on improving the speed?

Since you are able to solve the problems while practicing, it looks like you have concepts right. You may be able to solve the problems when you do each section solely. You must now try solving past papers. You must keep a timer. Try to solve as many possible before the exam. You need to learn to select the questions where you are comfortable. Only then will you be able to increase the speed.
3rd August 2011, 12:16 AM
mri:

Follow these five basic steps.....

1.memorize the formulas.

2.The best way to improve your speed is to attend mock tests where you must try to increase your speed a bit by bit in each test.

3. The more you practice, the more your speed will increase.

4. I will suggest just revise only the formulas and nothing else the day before your exam and have a good night sleep.

5. Bring your friends together and try to solve questions in limited time.This will improve your accuracy with speed.
4th August 2011, 08:27 PM
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How can we increase out speed during the exam? Tips on improving the speed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can we increase our speed during an exam???while practicing i speedily get the answer,but in the exam i take a long time 2 solve a question..can u suggest some tips to improve this?
Q --> While practicing i speedily get the answer,but in the exam i take a long time 2 solve a question

Well, This kind of Problem is faced by many people, especially with the student community at large. You don't have to panic with this issue. Just be calm. All it requires is a little patience Mixed up with a keen Observation.

Here are certain Tips to boost your speed in Exam As Well.

STUDY TIPS :-

During Personal Study time:

♪ First thing's First: Be very thorough with your Formulae in your Entire Syllabus. Let them be on your Finger Tips.

♪ Be familiar with your Entire Syllabus and Keep revising the same From time to time. Never Miss any Part from it, And that's very important.

♪ Now, Set up a Particular time table for yourself with lot of Free time for yourselves, and nay don't keep it all stufed up and all messy.

♪ Keep Revising the Formulae From time to time and Keep practising the Problems relating to those formulae.

♪ Set up certain Test times for yourselves keeping Yourself strictly adhered to the Exam Atmosphere, and don't let anybody Disturb you for that crucial time.

During EXAM Time:

Now this is the most awated time, And you are not gonna mess it up, Right?? Ok, so you have to be cool and most importantly Don't Panic!!!

♪ Be very self-consious and know what you are re-producing during the Exam.

♪ Of All The Important Things: "Be Positive"

Hope you Fare Well,

Regards,

Nik
24th August 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO REDUCE PERFORMANCE ANXIETY DURING THE EXAM?
27th August 2011, 07:14 PM
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How can we increase out speed during the exam? Tips on improving the speed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HOW TO REDUCE PERFORMANCE ANXIETY DURING THE EXAM?
Performance in Exam - Anxiety

Well, This is yet another Major Psycological Problem Faced by many Students. There are indeed certain tricks that can help you overcome this stuff. But let me give you my Personal Tips:
  • Prepare Beforehand The entire Syllabus and Formulae and be Very Thorough with your Preparation.

• Revision Plays an Important Role and Very crucial if you don't wan't to mess up with the Volatile Concepts

• Have a Certain time Table for being Free with your Thoughts ( others suggest you to time tablise for the academics ) Because the more Free you are more the Productive you are.

• Have a good night Sleep and Eat Healthy (Be Fit & Hygienic) Provides Better Self Confidence while you Study!
Important: Never Under-estimate yourself, And Don't let the People Judge you, Helps you Glide better!

Remember, Life itself is an Exam with its surprising twists & turns every now and then!!!

Hope you Fare Well in your Exams!!!

Hope You Come With Flying Colours!!!

Regards,

Nik
11th May 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir, iam till now not start the sbi bank clerk exam preparation due to some problems how i start the exam preparation please give me some tips now i start
1st December 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that how to write papers very fast ,but with good handwriting?
1st December 2012, 08:29 PM
ch sathish

hello friend don't be affrid about exams because of it is the frist cause the not increase the speed during the exam
Dear friend before the exams we follow some tips and technics
* Well practice formulas & methods of your syllabus
* Day to Day practice and search to which is the best shortest way to remember your answers
*Mainly Maintaine one time table which is sutable to you

* Don't have over confident it is cover the speed but if answer is wrong then time and marks also loss.So be confident before go to exam
*Have a good night Sleep and Eat Healthy (Be Fit & Hygienic) Provides Better Self Confidence while you Study!

"Be Positive"
1st December 2012, 11:05 PM
pasamswapna

hello sir,
It is too easy to improve your speed during exams.Never Under-estimate yourself, And Don't let the People Judge you.You should have to trust you wisdom, then only your confidence levels towards reading and understanding concepts gets increase.
First read those topics which are easy,by this your confidence level will increased.After this try to read difficult topics.Thus your speed will automatically increased
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?