2nd January 2015, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to qualify in JEE Advanced in 1st attempt through self preparation?

Hello
I am a student of class 11. I want to crack jee advanced. I have admitted myself in a coaching institute of repute. Please tell me how much time is sufficient for self-study to crack jee advanced in first attempt.

2nd January 2015, 09:30 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify in JEE Advanced in 1st attempt through self preparation?

The JEE(Advanced) Examination has two question papers consisting of Objective type multiple choice questions in the three subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics aimed to test your understanding and analytical skills.Negative marking is applicable.

It's important to know more about the subject and it's also important to know more than the others.This is what differentiates a winner from a loser. Here are few preparation tips.

PREPARATION TIPS:

* Concentrate on classes whether in College or Coaching classes.

* Analyze your self test results carefully.

* On completing the subject you can take the Mock tests/ old test papers which are of JEE(Advanced) pattern.

* Best time to start at class 11th itself. Complete the syllabus before two months.Try to cover mostly by synchronizing the syllabus along with the class curriculum.

* There are many books available in the market but stick to few books only. Use the other books as reference books to clear doubts like H.C.verma for Physics, R S Agarwal for Maths, O.P.Tandon for chemistry etc.

* Devote some time for each of the three subjects everyday so you don't go out of touch with each subject.

* Identify your weak areas early on so you can able to devote more time on those topics.

* Keep important list/ formulas for each subject.

* Speed is more important. So practice more question papers with strict timer so as to able to increase your speed.

* Numerical form large amount of question in the paper. So increase your speed in solving such examples.

* Use last two months to focus on Revision.

* Also don't stress much yourself by practicing beyond the Syllabus.
3rd January 2015, 03:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify in JEE Advanced in 1st attempt through self preparation?

To crack JEE Advanced examination, you need to work hard and you need to put more effort and concentration on your studies. Since, you are a student of 11th standard, if you start your preparation from now, definitely you can crack JEE Advanced examination in first attempt. To be eligible to crack JEE Advanced examination, first you must have to crack JEE Main examination by following the steps mentioned below :-

--> Attend regularly to classes and concentrate on listening what your teacher is saying. Write notes and note down the important points what you think are important.

--> Learn all the basic formulas and concepts thoroughly because basics are very important while solving the problems.

--> Prepare a proper schedule in a convenient way, so, that you can revise all the concepts before the examinations.

--> Practice Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects at least by spending two hours for each subject everyday. If you get any doubt in any subject, immediately clarify your doubts by consulting concerned subject faculty.

--> Refer previous years question papers so, that you can know the model of the question paper.

--> Practice as many as Model papers as you can and solve them and correct answers yourself by referring any material or textbook, so, that you can know your ability of how many marks you can score in examination and also you can rectify your mistakes, so, that there will be no chance of repeating same mistakes in final examinations.
28th April 2017, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

I have passed jee main in 2016 .Then attended jee advance in 2016 but I failed. Whether I've 2nd chance in jee advance 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?