21st June 2010, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

How is the career in production engineering? List of courses related?

I am a Production Engg graduate currently working in a service industry as a Designer of medical devices parts. Suggest me some best option for better future. Also list some courses related to my career. Thanks

30th July 2011, 05:22 PM
jitendra1117

Default Re: How is the career in production engineering? List of courses related?

hi friend
you having a great opportunities in production engineering , you can try in production companies just like that many government companies tata, bhel, npcc and many more department are presented here you can choose and got it easily
30th July 2011, 05:23 PM
jitendra1117

Default Re: How is the career in production engineering? List of courses related?

hi friend
you having a great opportunities in production engineering , you can try in production companies just like that many government companies tata, bhel, npcc and many more department are presented here you can choose and got it easily
3rd January 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

i am science graduate working in production department, list of courses related?
29th February 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

What to do after passing BE Production engineering in GTU
22nd April 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

i am a science student but i want to pursue commerce what options do i have
28th February 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

i want do short time computer course after diploma in mechanical engineering what option do i have
18th January 2014, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

What are production related courses after B.E except PG courses ?
4th July 2017, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

After completing of be in production engineering what courses should be benefited
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?