17th January 2011, 03:16 PM
sheheryar khan

List of good computer related courses which will be helpful in banking career?

tell me some good computer related courses names which could helpful in my banking career, keep in mind my nature of job is security control room coordinator my work is on different cameras related software, documentation data maitenance on exel, analysing incidents on charts and maps. please tell me the right name of courses.

12th June 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: List of good computer related courses which will be helpful in banking career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheheryar khan View Post
tell me some good computer related courses names which could helpful in my banking career, keep in mind my nature of job is security control room coordinator my work is on different cameras related software, documentation data maitenance on exel, analysing incidents on charts and maps. please tell me the right name of courses.
Hello friend,
There are many good computer course related to the Banking and other database jobs.
*MYSQL/SQL
*ORACLE
*JDBC/ODBC
*SAP
*DB2 (IBM)
*J2ME
These are the course related to the banking. So you can apply for these course as you summer training. The duration of these courses are atleat 3 months. The fees for these courses are varies from 5 to 25 thousands..........
13th June 2011, 02:00 AM
sourindra

Default Re: List of good computer related courses which will be helpful in banking career?

computer related courses:
1. BCA
2. B.Com(computer)
3. Diploma in Hardware and Networking
13th June 2011, 01:29 PM
omesh123

Default Re: List of good computer related courses which will be helpful in banking career?

Following is the list of computer courses which helps you on Banking:
1. BCA
2. PGDCA
3. DCA
4. MCA
5. MSC(IT)
13th June 2011, 08:19 PM
manisha91

You can do BCA, in which you will learn many programing languages which will be helpful for creating different software for security as well as calculation purpuses.
You will also learn many basic things related with computer.
21st June 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

You need a computer degree BCA will help.
21st June 2011, 01:47 PM
joshwebpro

You need a computer degree, BCA will help.

---------------------------------
Open Computer Forum : http://www.computer-forum.org
30th June 2011, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Please advice the course side by side to BCA which will help for jobs in banking
Raghunath Kamat
6th August 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

i have completed B.E in IT . Can I get job in goverment and banking sector .If yes then what i should do for it and which post i can get?
17th September 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

I have complited graducation in commerce.. I want short computer course i.e. 6months / 1 year... which course for this I want course name
28th March 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

i am in my 12th and i m good in math, as well in technical field as well as i have a good knowlege of electricity techniques etc, i want to know which computer course will b suitable for me according coming days which is more updated and has a good scope, kindly furnish the details with course so that i can opt the best one to pursue a good career and a good motive.
5th May 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

i have just finished b.com,so is there some computer courses which will help me in getting a job mainly in banks?
16th August 2012, 12:54 AM
pardeep dhaliwal

Well dear,

If you want to learn computer just for your better performance in banking line then you should following softwares:

1. Tally

2. Genius

If you want to join some particular bank branch then you have to take the proper knowledge of that software which is supportable by that bank and running in the entire branches of that bank.

You may also learn the following courses:

1. DBA: By this you can make your good command over database in the language of either SQL or Oracle.

Wish you all the very best.
13th January 2013, 12:55 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends............

The list of best computer related courses are:

1.MCA

2.MSC

3.BCA

4.PGDCA

ALL THE BEST.........
12th February 2013, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

which course is better for banking line agirl after 12th arts
15th February 2013, 11:43 PM
media1

HAI,

List of good computer related courses which will be helpful in banking career------------

1. BCA
2. PGDCA
3. DCA
4. MCA
5. MSC(IT)

This should help
thank you
4th March 2013, 06:31 PM
MAKES 25
Senior Member+

Talking Re: List of good computer related courses which will be helpful in banking career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheheryar khan View Post

DEAR FRIEND,

I HAVE GIVEN BELOW LIST OF THE COMPUTER COURSE IN USEFUL BANK CAREER.

I. M.C.A STANDS FOR MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATION.

II. M.SC.

III.B.C.A STANDS FOR BECHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATION.

IV. P.G.D.C.A

V. C.C.C CERTIFIED COMPUTER COURSE.

with best wishes of Makes 25.
8th April 2013, 06:50 AM
Unregistered

except from computer engineering, what are the other engineering courses that closely relates to computer?
13th April 2013, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

i learn in computer engg so plz tel me bankinng courses these success in my next life
15th May 2013, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

hi i finished BE ..can i study bsc
IT?
15th May 2013, 10:26 PM
kalia1

HI,

List of good computer related courses which will be helpful in banking career---------

1. BCA
2. PGDCA
3. DCA
4. MCA
5. MSC.

Best of luck for your future.......................
28th July 2013, 10:30 AM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

List of good computer related courses which will be helpful in banking career
---------------------------------

1.core java
2.dca
3.pgdca
4.mca
5.mca
6.bca
7.m.sc
8.tally
9.c,c++
10.genius
11..net
12.unix
13.linux
14.Diploma in Hardware and Networking
15.B.Com(computer)
29th August 2013, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi i completed BSc in computer science list some computer course which is helpful for career?
29th August 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

hi i completed BSc in computer science list some computer related courses which is helpful for career?
7th December 2013, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

HI .I M WORKING IN RICOH PRINTER COMPANY. ANY COMPUTER RELATED BEST COURSE IS THERE .
11th June 2014, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

After finishing BCA which will be select in PG courses, it will be helpful for goverment job,then top courses for post gratidute
11th June 2014, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

I am studying BCA it will be finish next what i select in a PG courses it will be help for that goverment job.
15th April 2017, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Does Hadoop administration certificate useful for banking sector..?? Is there any scope in Hadoop field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?