11th December 2011, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

How to check the status of AIEEE application form which I had submitted earlier?

sir,can you tell me how can i check the status of aieee 2012 application form which i have submmited earlier. Please send the link to me via email.
my email id is <[email protected]>

Thanking you
your's faithfully
Himanshu Pandey

11th December 2011, 12:48 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How to check the status of AIEEE application form which I had submitted earlier?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,can you tell me how can i check the status of aieee 2012 application form which i have submmited earlier. Please send the link to me via email.

Thanking you
your's faithfully
Himanshu Pandey
How to check the status of AIEEE application form which I had submitted earlier?

This year till now AIEEE has not provided a "check Application Status" link in the official website but don't worry and wait for some time ,you will see a similar link in the official website that is http://www.aieee.nic.in .You will have to click on that link and you will see a form asking to enter Application Number .Enter your application number there and hit Submit button.It will show you the details of your application form .

For Status of Receipt of Confirmation Page - Click Here

With Regards
ravik1214
11th December 2011, 01:59 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to check the status of AIEEE application form which I had submitted earlier?

Quote:

Thanking you
your's faithfully
Himanshu Pandey

AIEEE 2012 Application Form

The last date for AIEEE 2012 form submission is 31st December,2011

The offline exam of AIEEE is going to be conducted on 29th April,2012 and the online exam shall take place from 7th May,2012 to 26th May,2012..

In order to check your application status just Click Here

In order to appear for AIEEE 2012 a candidate must fulfill the following minimum criterion :-

1) You should be within 25 years of age

2) You should be a 12th pass out with 50% aggregate in Physics,Chemistry and Maths

3) You are eligible for appearing in AIEEE 2012 only if you have passed out your 12th in 2010,2011 or appearing in 2012

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
11th December 2011, 04:36 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to check the status of AIEEE application form which I had submitted earlier?

Hi Dear

For check the status of your application form
go to the website

www.aieee.nic.in

In there you go for CHECK THE STATUS OF APPLICATION FORM

Click on that after that you give your application no and see your status od your form.

Any query ask AIEEE authority

Call: 1860-180-1811 (0900 hrs to 1800 hrs daily on all seven days.)

Good Luck.............
11th December 2011, 05:51 PM
prashant more

Cool Re: How to check the status of AIEEE application form which I had submitted earlier?

This year till now AIEEE has not provided a "check Application Status" link in the official website but don't worry and wait for some time ,you will see a similar link in the official website that is http://www.aieee.nic.in .You will have to click on that link and you will see a form asking to enter Application Number .Enter your application number there and hit Submit button.It will show you the details of your application form .
11th December 2011, 06:47 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to check the status of AIEEE application form which I had submitted earlier?

As their are some more days to fill the application form of AIEEE exam (i.e till 31st Dec 2011).
And application must reach before 5th Jan 2012 to AIEEE Unit.

After completing the dates,then you check your application form statue in official Website having option as click here to know application form statues.

Here is link,you can check your application form statue after 5th Jan 2012.

http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2012/aieee/welcome.html
11th December 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

how to check my aieee application status
11th December 2011, 10:40 PM
tejesh_09

The status of the AIEEE application form can be checked from the official web site of AIEEE i.e. www.aieee.nic.in where you have to click the "check application status" link and after putting application number you can check the status of your application. The last date of submission of AIEEE application form is 31.12.2011 so the status can be checked after 05.01.2012.
13th December 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

i m giving iit,aieee, and cet..........i want mechanical stream in a good college.(iit or nit)....what should be my marks and rank for the same???

thnx
14th December 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

sir by mistake i hve stuck colored photo on confirmatn page n have posted ,form would b accepted or not
15th December 2011, 06:04 PM
abhisek.sonu

hello

16th December 2011, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

HOW AND WHERE SHOULD ADDRESS TO BE WRITTEN ON ENVELOP?
18th December 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

i forgot to write my name and date on photo but i wrote my name and regist. no on backside of the unattested photo.
will my form be rejected?
18th December 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

I sent my aieee form on 7th of this month, it reached laxmi nagar delivery office delhi on 9th, i tracked my article but it is not showing any details after 9th. What to do?
19th December 2011, 12:12 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Thanking you
your's faithfully
Himanshu Pandey

Important Dates for AIEEE 2012
Date of Examination (Offline): 29/04/2012
Date of Examination (Online): 07/05/2012-26/05/2012
Date of Dispatch of Admit Card: 10.03.2012-26.03.2012
Dispatch of Score Cards: 21.06.2012 - 05.07.2012
Date of Result

You can check the status of AIEEE 2012 application number directly from the following website
http://www.aieee.niv.in
20th December 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

please tell me the status of application no 20378591.
20th December 2011, 07:27 PM
advs

i had applied offline aieee exam.i had pasted photograph without name and date.
will it be rejected?then what shall i do piease send answers to

[email protected]
"IN REPLY"
21st December 2011, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

SIR WHEN WILL BE STATUS OF MY FORM WILL BE DISPLACED MY FORM WAS DELIVERD TO THE JOINT SECRETARY AIEEE CBSE ON 18 DECEMBER PLEASE EMAIL ABOUT IT ON [email protected]
26th December 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir is there also any thing, like photocopies of other certificates, to put wid application form of AIEEE 2012....... plz reply me as soon as possible becoz its urgent, only few days r left to submit form...... Thanks a lot , Waiting for urs reply
9th January 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

sir i sent aieee form 18 dec 2011.but now i check my status of form.it say
"is yet to be recieved" my reg.20597288 my reg no
16th January 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the status of my application form 20376094 ,as the sumitted since 12 December 2011.
16th January 2012, 06:02 PM
upendiran

Akshay
Sir i have sent my application by mistake through courier whether i could able to write exam or not[/I][/B]
16th January 2012, 06:08 PM
upendiran

Sir,
I have sent my application on 31/12/2011.
Unfortunately i have sent through courier
Can i write exam or not pls say through my email id
yours faithfully,
Akshay
17th January 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
I want to know if my aieee form which i have submitted is reached or not..
Plz send me a reply on my email id: [email protected]
17th January 2012, 10:15 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,

How to check the status of AIEEE application form

1.>At first go to AIEEE home site.

2.>Then go to:-http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2012/aieee/...AppStatus.aspx this page.

3.>After that give your Registration No as a Input.

4.>Then click on Submit button.

5.>After that you can see your Application Form status.

Important Dates of AIEEE Examination

# Date of Examination - 29th april 2012
# Sale of AIEEE Information Bulletin containing Application Form- Last week of December 2011
# Online submission of application on website http://www.aieee.nic.in- Last week of december
# Sale of Information Bulletin at designated branches of Syndicate Bank, Regional Offices of the CBSE and designated institutions - Second week of January 2012
# Online submission of applications- Second week of January 2012
# Receipt of complete applications form/Confirmation Page with Bank Draft “by post” (Registered/Speed Post only) at AIEEE Unit, CBSE, PS1-2,Institutional Area,IP Extension,Patparganj,Delhi-110092 - Third week of January 2012
# Date of dispatch of Admit Card- Second week of March 2012
# The application fee for the females NIL and for the male candidates 1600/- for general and OB C candidates and SC/ST/PD candidates fee 800/-
18th January 2012, 01:51 AM
abhin91
Member+

You can check the satus of your application form through the aieee official website.
All you have to do is to fill the application number provided to you in "check application status".
http://www.aieee.nic.in
29th January 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,the thing is i posted my application form in early days through demand draft and i havent received the conformation status yet.my REG.NO is 20394120
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?