4th February 2011, 12:44 PM
shasi810

How to check application status for Indian Engineering Services examination(IES)?

how to get application status for engineering service examinations in upsc

4th February 2011, 05:21 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to check application status for Indian Engineering Services examination(IES)?

application status for IES examination is not showing now. the last date to apply for IES examination is 7th February. after last date of application submission they will process the application received from the student and after that they will give application status.

so you have to wait for few more days to get the IES application status. may be on april or may month application status will come. application status will be given in the website http://www.upsc.gov.in regularly check this website to get the updates about the application status of IES application form.

best wishes.
4th February 2011, 05:36 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to check application status for Indian Engineering Services examination(IES)?

The Union Public Service Commission will Engineering Services Examination IES, 2011 Are Held on 14th May, 2011 And You Can Submit Your Online Application Before 07/02/2011.

So, If You Have Apply fro This Exams And want To See The Application Form Status, Then I Will Suggest You Please Visit The Official Websites And Check the Application Form Status From There-

http://www.upsc.gov.in

But Now, The Application Form Status Are Not Availible In The official Websites, Because The Last Date Of Apply The Application Form Was Not Yet Closed. So, After Received All the Applications, You will Get Your Application Form Status.

So, Please Wait For Some Days, To get Your Application form Status In The Official Websites Of IES Exams 2011.
18th February 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have applied for the IES 2011 on 21.1.2011 and also received an email for the successful registration. Now I want to take the printout by filling the required data like registration number and date of birth, its showing a message that the filled data is incorrect. How can I know that my application has been accepted or not?? please help

regards,
Pooja Gupta
18th February 2011, 09:00 PM
pagupt

Sir,
I have submitted the form online on 21.1.2011 and also received an email for successful registration. But now when I am trying to take out the printout of the applicatio form by filling the required data like registration ID and date of birth, its showing a message that data is incorrect. How can I check that my application has been accepted or not?
regards
Pooja Gupta
1st March 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

sir i have applied for ies exam
but im not getting application to take print out
what to do now?
3rd March 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

YES. EVERYONE IS FACING THIS PROBLEM, ALL THAT IS UNDERSTOOD IS THAT THE LINK NOW WORKS ONLY FOR THE CSAT ,SO DO NOT WORRY
7th March 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i submitted the application form on 4th feb..., what is the process to check the status of this exam?
and when should i get the hall ticket?
is there any process of downloading the hall ticket
14th March 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: How to check application status for Indian Engineering Services examination(IES)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMESS View Post
application status for IES examination is not showing now. the last date to apply for IES examination is 7th February. after last date of application submission they will process the application received from the student and after that they will give application status.

so you have to wait for few more days to get the IES application status. may be on april or may month application status will come. application status will be given in the website http://www.upsc.gov.in regularly check this website to get the updates about the application status of IES application form.

best wishes.

online status is available now. they are asking for form no.
But i do not remember any form no while registration.
What form no they are asking for and how to get it?
Kindly help.

[email protected]
14th March 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

sir, i lost my ies application form number then how do i check my application status
14th March 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

how to know my ies 2011 application status if i lost my form number
15th March 2011, 08:47 AM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
You can check it on the website:
www.upsc.gov.in
16th March 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i have applied online then how can i check my applicaTION STATUS?
16th March 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

is the registration id same as application form no.?
but application no. is 8 digit.then how should i know my application no.??
i know my registration id.please help.....
16th March 2011, 07:10 PM
said

i know my registration id.but where should i get application form no.???
i submitted online.please help.i should check my application status.
24th March 2011, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

i applied online .i don't know how to check my ies application status .pls help................
25th March 2011, 10:40 PM
said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
for offline applications there is 8 digit application number.and its status can be checked at upsc website. but for online applications no need for checking status.
25th March 2011, 10:44 PM
said

Quote:
i applied online .i don't know how to check my ies application status .pls help................
for online application there is no status checking option.it is available only for offline applications, at upsc website.
26th March 2011, 08:52 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

How to check application status for Indian Engineering Services examination(IES)?

For your information.
Visit the website : http://www.upsc.gov.in/
(Only For Offline Applications)
27th March 2011, 10:15 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shasi810 View Post

Application status of Engineering Service Exam
The Union Public Service Commission conducts the engineering
Service examination every year. If you have apply for this exam
and want to chek the application status then i advise you to visit
the official website of UPSC. You can chek the application status
on the UPSC website.
Visit this website and chek the application status of engineering
services exam.
28th March 2011, 09:44 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Hi,
The Union Public Service Commission will Engineering Services Examination IES, 2011 Are Held on 14th May, 2011 And You Can Submit Your Online Application Before 07/02/2011.

So, If You Have Apply fro This Exams And want To See The Application Form Status, Then I Will Suggest You Please Visit The Official Websites And Check the Application Form Status From There-

But Now, The Application Form Status Are Not Availible In The official Websites, Because The Last Date Of Apply The Application Form Was Not Yet Closed. So, After Received All the Applications, You will Get Your Application Form Status.

So, Please Wait For Some Days, To get Your Application form Status In The Official Websites Of IES Exams 2011.
Thank
28th March 2011, 02:07 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How to check application status for Indian Engineering Services examination(IES)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shasi810 View Post
you can get the status of your application form of the engineering services through the site::

http://www.upsc.gov.in/Query/engg/engg_reg_query.htm

by providing there the application form number...
28th March 2011, 02:09 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Sir, I have applied for the IES 2011 on 21.1.2011 and also received an email for the successful registration. Now I want to take the printout by filling the required data like registration number and date of birth, its showing a message that the filled data is incorrect. How can I know that my application has been accepted or not?? please help

regards,
Pooja Gupta
as such there is not any option to check the status of the application form applied online ...
only offline form submission has this facility to check the status ...
but you do not worry you will be getting the admit card or the hall ticket togive the exam ......
28th March 2011, 02:11 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagupt View Post
Sir,
I have submitted the form online on 21.1.2011 and also received an email for successful registration. But now when I am trying to take out the printout of the applicatio form by filling the required data like registration ID and date of birth, its showing a message that data is incorrect. How can I check that my application has been accepted or not?
regards
Pooja Gupta
you do not have to worry you will be receiving the hall ticket or the admit card at the date specified .....
there is provision to check the status of the offline form and there is no any facility to check the status of the form submitted online ......
28th March 2011, 02:12 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Quote:
sir i have applied for ies exam
but im not getting application to take print out
what to do now?
if you have applied online then do not worry you will be getting the admit card or the hall ticket
and if you have applied offline then you can check the status of your form the site::

28th March 2011, 02:14 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Quote:
sir i submitted the application form on 4th feb..., what is the process to check the status of this exam?
and when should i get the hall ticket?
is there any process of downloading the hall ticket
you can check the status of the form submitted offline through the site::

and if you have submitted it online then you do not worry you will be getting the hall ticket or the admit card .....
28th March 2011, 02:16 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Quote:
sir, i lost my ies application form number then how do i check my application status
if you have the application form number then you can check through the site>>

and if you have lost the application number then you can only wait for the admit card to come to you .....
28th March 2011, 02:17 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Quote:
how to know my ies 2011 application status if i lost my form number
if you had the from number then you can check the status through ::

and if you have lost the form number then according to me you should wait for the admit card to come........
28th March 2011, 02:18 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Quote:
there is no any facility to check the status of the application form if you have applied online as such .....

for the offline candidates through the site::

but then you can wait for your hall ticket to come .....
28th March 2011, 02:20 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How to check application status for Indian Engineering Services examination(IES)?

Quote:
is the registration id same as application form no.?
but application no. is 8 digit.then how should i know my application no.??
i know my registration id.please help.....
there is no facility to check the status of the form submitted online .....
you can only wait for your admit card or the hall ticket to come ....
for the offline form submission status can be checked from the site::

28th March 2011, 02:22 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Quote:
there is no facility provided by the UPSC to check the status of the application form submitted online only forms submitted offline can check the status from the site::

28th March 2011, 02:23 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by said View Post
i know my registration id.but where should i get application form no.???
i submitted online.please help.i should check my application status.
to check the status of the offline form submitted you can go to the site::

and there is no such facility to check the status if the form has been submitted online
you can only wait to get your hall ticket or the admit card .....
12th April 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

as i had applied in online i forgot my id num how can i get it again
15th April 2011, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

sir i wants the query about the ies acknwledge ment card because im not having registreation id 4 that when i will get admit card plz mail all about it at [email protected]
16th April 2011, 12:47 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

dear friend,

good luck
16th April 2011, 02:31 PM
NAVEEN470
Banned

how to cheak IES application details
20th April 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

how to get the admission ticket for ies exam. is there any procedure. please reply me sir to my email ID- [email protected]
24th April 2011, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

how will i get my examination centre? i have filled online form.
please notify me at [email protected]

regards:
Mohit Bhandari
25th April 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

HOW WILL IGET MY EXAMINATION CENTRE?will my regd. id. will work as my admit card?send me at [email protected]
26th April 2011, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

i have applied for ies exam online.i got acknowledgement immediately that i have registered successfully.but now i cant see my application status.in the upsc official website they are showing application status only for offline application.now how can we know the online application status.
29th April 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

sir.i have filled the applicaton form through offline i have not receivedadmit cardtillnow
3rd May 2011, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

i have applied to IES successfully but i didn't get the hall ticket till now..so wat to do now
how can i get the hall ticket?
3rd May 2011, 10:18 AM
ashutoshpdalal

Respected sir,please help me out of this problem.
The concerned authorities are not receiving calls for the queries to be asked.
I have applied online for the engineering services examination 2011.
My registration id is: 11103952167
Date of birth: 20/09/1989
Email id :[email protected]
Please let me know my centre exactly.
3rd May 2011, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

hi everybody this is raju . i have applied for ies2011 through online.
next week exam is there .but upto now i didn't get my hall ticket.
can u pls tell me hw to get the hall ticket.
my mail_id is "[email protected]".....pls .....pls....
thanks
raju
4th May 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

My registration id is : 11103936555

Date of birth : 17-10-1985

email :[email protected]

Please tell mr how to know the examination centre...?

Till now I have not received the hall ticket...
4th May 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

i have got to know that some applications have been rejected.
how would i get know that if my application is rejected or not???
i filled my form online....pls help me....
4th May 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Quote:

regards,
Pooja Gupta
Hi,my name is dipti,i also sufferig from same problem,what to do ,please guide me.
5th May 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

My registration id is : 11103408535

email :[email protected]

Please tell mr how to know the examination centre...?

Till now I have not received the hall ticket...
5th May 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have not yet received my admit card for ENGINEERING SERVICES EXAMINATION 2011
my online reg.No.:11101882197
roll no.:029334 (received through phone on inquiry)
Can you plz tell me how to get my admit card and how can i contact the UPSC commission online or otherwise in this matter.

regards,
Chandrakala Prabhu
[email protected]
8th May 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

I know the answer to all your questions..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?