1st September 2019, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

How to check IB results with registration number instead of roll number?

Hi, my results for IB exam has already been declared but I am not able to check the results as I have lost my roll number card. However, I have my registration number. So, is there any way to check the IB results with the help of registration number only?

14th September 2019, 06:55 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to check IB results with registration number instead of roll number?

You can not check your Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant result without roll number. Roll number is necessary is check your result as result is published as per roll number of candidates.

You can log on to MHA website and see whether admit card download option is still existing or not and if not then mail to MHA helpdesk. They will definitely help you in obtaining in roll number.
1st April 2021, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to check IB results with registration number instead of roll number?

I have forget my roll number Then How can check my result
1st April 2021, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Without roll number how can we check result of ib
2nd April 2021, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

i dont remember my roll no.please what i do
2nd April 2021, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

My admit card miss,suggest me how do check result
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?