10th March 2015, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I check my SBI Clerk exam result if forgot Roll Number and registered Mail password but having Registration number?

Dear Sir
My name is Prabal Pratap Singh.
i have lost my roll of SBI Clerk exam conducted in this year.
And also lost my password of my Yahoo Mail.
I have only Registration Number Of SBI Clerk.
When my result will publish then how can I check?
Kindly tell me about this.

12th March 2015, 04:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I check my SBI Clerk exam result if forgot Roll Number and registered Mail password but having Registration number?

Whenever SBI declares its result either Clerk result of PO result, it releases its results in the format of PDF. There you are just required to hold Ctrl and F keys at a time (Ctrl+F) and enter your roll number. When your search matches with number it highlights your Actual Roll number. Remember, there is no use of Registration Number, which is generated upon successful completion of form submission to view your result.

To check your SBI Clerk you should mandatory have SBI Clerk Roll number (Hall Ticket Number). Generally Roll numbers are sent to registered email ID's, and as you are mentioning that you lost password of Yahoo Mail you cannot get through Email. Here there are only two solutions for your problem, One is Retrieve your Yahool Mail Password and there by retrieve your Roll Number. And the second one is, you are required to contact SBI Officials to retrieve password. They can help you in such occasional cases, when they feel that Issue is very important one.

SBI Contact Details:
* Telefax:- 022-22820427
* Fax:- 022-22820411
* Email ID: [email protected]
https://www.sbi.co.in
12th March 2015, 09:10 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I check my SBI Clerk exam result if forgot Roll Number and registered Mail password but having Registration number?

You are too late !!!

Actually final interview results has already released on 24th Feb 2015. Written exam results has released on 22.11.2014. So now it is totally waste of time checking the written exam results and knowing your results without roll number it was highly impossible. Further queries contact the toll free number of SBI or contact sbi customer care. More details, visit the official website :- https://www.sbi.co.in/

Toll Free Numbers : 1800 11 2211, 1800 425 3800
Toll Number : 080-26599990 these are accessible from all landlines and mobile phones in the country.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SBI_CLERK_RESULT_2014.pdf(256.0 KB, 68 views)
File Type: pdf Website-SBI-CLK-1415-Final result-4 pages-5635-24-02-2015.pdf(133.4 KB, 72 views)
5th April 2015, 11:07 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Dear I actually understood your problem and as you said you have lost your Roll number and your Mail password. Yes there is No problem dear, and I think you have given your mobile number at the time of filling the application form .Then You will get the result updates through your mobile.

And even if you have a queries regarding this you can try to contact the SBI HR official's through Mail.

For further details and Contact information you need to visit the Official website of SBI .Click here

Hope you will get the solution for your problem.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?