26th March 2016, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

How to check SSC CHSL results if I lost my hall ticket?

Sir/Mam,

I missed my SSC CHSL hall ticket now I want to know my result how can I see my result ? Can you please provide me the details which I need to follow to get the details about the result? It will be helpful if you can let me know the information soon.

Thank you!

5th June 2017, 02:54 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to check SSC CHSL results if I lost my hall ticket?

If you forgot your roll number, there are 3 methods you can know your results.

First method:
- You need visit the SSC official website there you will find the results with roll numbers and names.
- You need to download the results which will in the pdf format.
- After downloading you need to search your full name. If you are selected for the exam you can find your name and roll number. If you cannot find your name then you are not selected for the exam.

Second method:
- While applying to the exam the SSC department will send a mail to you. In that mail it contains roll number and registration ID and other details.
- If you have seen the mail then it's done. You need to download the duplicate admit card.
- If you are unable to see the mail then you need to visit the official website then you need to search for the forgot admit card option then you'll see the mail option. You need to submit the mail which you have given while applying the exam and mobile number and few details. If you submit all the details a duplicate admit card is sent to your mail.

Third method:
- You need to visit the SSC official website and select the region.
- You need to select the admit card for CHSL exam.
- You need to download the admit card through the date of birth, name and some more details. Make sure that given details are should be same while applying for the exam.
- In the downloaded admit card you can find roll number and other details.
29th July 2019, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to check SSC CHSL results if I lost my hall ticket?

SSC hall ticket no loss 2000 batch jangareddi gudem west godavari district
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?