29th November 2018, 10:14 AM
riya ayesha

How to clear my paper without going to college ( only 3 rd semester )

This is Ayesha from Chennai. I have complected my college in 2013 but still I have not written my 3rd semester full exam due to attendance low almost 5 years are going to be completed. But I have some issue with this in college that are telling to me come for college 6 month to study. I cant to do because I'm working. Please, tell me how can I clear my papers?

15th April 2023, 08:25 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: How to clear my paper without going to college ( only 3 rd semester )

Hi Ayesha, it's unfortunate that you have been unable to write your 3rd semester exams due to low attendance. However, there are still some options available to you.
  • Contact the College: You can contact your college and inquire about any additional options available to you. Some colleges may allow you to attend additional classes or complete assignments in order to improve your attendance and be eligible to appear for the exams.
  • Apply for Re-Admission: If your college doesn't provide any additional options, you can apply for re-admission in your college and start attending classes again to meet the minimum attendance requirements. However, this might not be feasible if you are currently working full-time.
  • Pursue Distance Education: Another option is to pursue distance education programs offered by universities. Many universities offer distance education courses where you can complete your degree without having to attend regular classes. You can check with the universities in your area to see if they offer distance education programs in your field of study.
  • Explore Other Options: If none of the above options work for you, you can explore other academic programs or vocational courses that can help you build new skills or enhance your existing ones.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?