27th September 2018, 11:23 AM
Abhishek.D. pandey

What will happen to me if not appear and clear KT exam of BCom 5th semester?

Hi everyone, I have a KT in my TYBCom, in 5th semester. I have to reappear for the exam. Kindly let me know that if I would not reappear and clear the KT then what would be the circumstances?

29th September 2018, 10:20 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will happen to me if not appear and clear KT exam of BCom 5th semester?

1. Your bachelor's degree will be complete only if you clear all KTs in different semesters of this degree.

2. If you will not appear for KT examination and leave it then your degree will be not valid for higher studies and eligible for government job entrance exams.
30th September 2018, 06:55 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will happen to me if not appear and clear KT exam of BCom 5th semester?

It is very simple that if you do not appear for KT exam then it will remain as backlog in Bachelor's degree in commerce which will make your degree ineligible for any government job exam or you can not proceed for Master of Commerce etc.

A bachelor's degree is complete only when all backlogs are cleared and there is no pending KTs or backlogs in bachelor's degree. You should appear for examination and clear it.
30th September 2018, 10:40 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

If you do not appear for KT examination then this backlog will remain in your bachelor's degree. The degree will be incomplete.

It is advisable that you must appear for backlog paper exam and clear with good marks.
30th September 2018, 05:21 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

The repercussion of not appearing for KT examination will be:

~~Your degree will ever remain incomplete.

~~Incomplete degree at graduation level are not eligible for higher studies.

~~Even private sector will not give you job with this degree having KT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?