6th July 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I clear backlogs from 3rd semester to 6th semester?

how i clear my backlogs from 3rd sem to 6th sem

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get a good job with backlogs in 3rd, 5th, and 6th semester?
  2. how can i join indian navy being in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for Indian Navy if I had 1 backlog in previous semester of computer science and engineering? If my aggregate is 60% to 70% then can I apply for it? Would the backlogs affect my chances?
  4. Can I fill forms for upcoming GATE Exam having completed B.Tech with backlogs?
  5. Can I do MS after clearing GRA and TOEFL having 2 backlogs history in past? -- [New]
  6. Can I get a good job after clearing backlogs in 3rd or 5th semester? I am a 2nd year civil engineering student
  7. Admission eligibility in Masters in Business economics?
  8. Am I eligible for TCS if I have cleared the 2 backlogs in 2nd semester and scored 60% upto 6th semester?
  9. Will I be eligible for any MBA colleges if I get backlogs in my ECE 8th Semester exam?
  10. Can I sit for ONGC GT recruitment? I am a B.E 6th semester student
  11. How much will be the fee structure for BE course with including Hostel and Accommodation?
  12. How should I prepare for IIT JAM Chemistry?
  13. Is regular B.Tech degree course from Shridhar University Rajasthan approved by AICTE?
  14. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies?
  15. What is the latest fee structure of MCA in IIT Rookee
  16. Am I eligible for IAF entrance exam after clearing the previous backlogs?
  17. Is the placement cancelled if there is a backlog in the 7th semester?
  18. Am I eligible for recruitment drives after having backlogs in B.Tech 6th semester?
14th January 2014, 12:07 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I clear backlogs from 3rd semester to 6th semester?

If you have not secured minimum qualifying marks in any of the subject in your academics, that subject will be considered as a backlog for you.

If you do not clear your backlogs at the end of your final year, then you will be considered as you did not complete that course.

Without completion of any course, you will not be promoted to higher academic levels.

Not only that, you are not eligible for job opportunities without completion of academic course successfully.

There are some candidates who will take 1 more year to clear all their backlogs. This will generate 1 year academic gap for the candidates.

This will become a big problem at the time of appearing recruitment procedures of top MNCs.

You did not mention the academic course that you are pursuing and the particular year of the academic course.

If you are in the middle of your academic course, I can suggest you only to complete all your backlogs by the time you complete your academic course.

Not only that, if you are planning to join higher studies, choose the Entrance Exam which gives admission for that course and start preparation for that also.

If you prepare for the Entrance Exam after completion of your academic course, you will not get much time to complete the syllabus and because of which you will not get good score in the Entrance Exam.

So it would be better to start preparation well in advance.

But you should put your best efforts as you have to manage your backlogs and preparation. Try to be good enough in that.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?