22nd February 2010, 02:57 PM
prabhjotanand

How to contact NCHMCT Administrations? my brother is being tortured there

i would like to contact the director of NCHMCT. my brother is in mgr college, chennai and he is facing religious tortures there. Pls help me out by suggesting way to reach director or one who can solve this issue. God Bless u .. pls reply asap..

22nd February 2010, 10:51 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to contact NCHMCT Administrations? my brother is being tortured there

hello dear,
dont you worry at all you can lodge an fir against the boys who are harassing your brother or you can report the matter to the administrative staff over there.. the contact no of the director is...Ph - 25842799, 25841969(Fax), 25847756(Director) and in any case if noting happens andthe same torture sustains after that you can always have the option to call media and then they will bring the matter into picture and your brother can be releived..

i am hoping for the best and a early solution to your problem..
just dont take any wrong step and follow the rules..
good luck..
bbye take care dear..
24th February 2010, 11:25 AM
prabhjotanand

Default Re: How to contact NCHMCT Administrations? my brother is being tortured there

Dear

Its not the students... its the staff of the college which is not accepting him as a sikh boy. There have been many cases in which they made him felt offensive. These people includes principal, warden, mess incharge, teachers, etc. Is there any way out that i can reach KK Saraf , Director (A & F), NCHMCT, Noida. ? His e-mail id or his direct number ? or how can i get the appointment with him ?
1st March 2010, 08:25 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Contact Details:

NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR HOTEL MANAGEMENT & CATERING TECHNOLOGY
HQ : Plot No A-34,Sector-62,Noida (UP) -201301
Regd. Off : Library Avenue, Pusa Complex New Delhi-110012

8th March 2010, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

email id of director K K Saraf

[email protected]
17th April 2010, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

all the numbers given in their website are out of order. Now if we have to talk to them then how can we?
30th May 2010, 12:53 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

here are the contact details for nchmct administration
National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology
Library Avenue, Pusa Complex.
New Delhi - 110012
Ph - 25842799, 25841969(Fax), 25847756(Director)
link: http://www.datamationfoundation.org/nchmct/contactus.htm
8th June 2010, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

please let me know is hostel facility available in ur ihm mumbai if yes than how many for general category.
11th July 2010, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

sir i hav arranged rs.37550 to pay my fee, and i hav alloted ihm srinagar, i m the only boy child of my parents, and they r not allowing me to go srinagar, so can u transfer my fee to landran, mohali
11th July 2010, 04:59 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

these are the contact details given here...
Ph - 25842799, 25841969(Fax), 25847756(Director)
NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR HOTEL MANAGEMENT & CATERING TECHNOLOGY
HQ : Plot No A-34,Sector-62,Noida (UP) -201301
21st July 2010, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

The result of final year BSc III Year 2010,In which date it will be open
23rd July 2010, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

RESULT DATE OF NCHMCT FINAL YEAR BSc NCHMCT 2010
24th July 2010, 07:34 PM
s.k.singh

hi friend,
if you want to know or get the information regarding the NCHMCT Administrations,
then do not worry,you can easily get it from the websites below,’
www.nchmct.org.
so just visits the given below websites and find the details of the information about the…
hope you will be satisfied.
8th August 2010, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

what is the refunded process of Rs.9000.
8th August 2010, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

mera admition nahi ho paya hai aur jiske karan mai Rs.9000.refund karana chahta hoon kya refund hoga ya nahi.arun kumar.nchm jee roll no.-702000050.
12th August 2010, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

i want to know fee refund process of 2010.my seat alloted is ihm chennai and i was paid the mony but i do not want to admission.si
sir i want to know that when my refund fee will be coming.
12th August 2010, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i want to know fee refund process of 2010.my seat alloted is ihm chennai and i was paid the mony but i do not want to admission.si
sir i want to know that when my refund fee will be coming.arun kumar.bihar
13th August 2010, 06:20 PM
bholag

dear friend,
To contact NCHMCT Administrations ,you can get the information regarding it from its official website so visit the below mentioned link:
www.nchmct.org.
14th August 2010, 12:54 PM
amit1057
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
For information regarding contact NCHMCT Administrations
you go through the website :
www.nchmct.org.
All the best
15th August 2010, 04:32 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

you can lodge an fir against the boys who are harassing your brother or you can report the matter to the administrative staff over there,There have been many cases in which they made him felt offensive. These people includes principal, warden, mess in charge, teachers, etc.
16th August 2010, 12:46 AM
adityabhushan

Quote:
Originally Posted by prabhjotanand View Post
i would like to contact the director of NCHMCT. my brother is in mgr college, chennai and he is facing religious tortures there. Pls help me out by suggesting way to reach director or one who can solve this issue. God Bless u .. pls reply asap..

Dear you can find the address the nchmct administration.www.winentrance.com/hotel.../NCHMCT-JEE-Application-Form.html

or,

www.datamationfoundation.org/nchmct/Private_Application_Form.pdf
22nd September 2010, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

To,
The Director,
National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology
A-34, Sector-62,
Noida- 201301

Respected sir,
We, the students of IHM Shillong, are facing difficulties towards the attitudes and behavior of our Principal,Mr. Vijay Kumar.
The Principal has made our recent lives very difficult in IHM.We have to face each day with great fears.His ways of treating the students as well as the faculties is very harsh.He even treats his faculties in such a way that he does not have any respect for them.He even uses painful words against his faculties in front of the students.
The previous day, he scolded one of the faculty using hard words.The faculty felt so bad that she even cried in front of her students.Seeing our respective teacher crying made us feel so sad and she even thought of resigning from her occupation. After coming to know all about this incident, we felt very bad and we think this is not the way the Principal should treat his faculties. He has no respect for his faculties and treats them like them cats and dogs.
Regarding his treatment towards his students is also not satisfactory. He shouts at them and sometimes he even abuse them and even beats them up. When we do a single mistake, he would shout and abuse the students instead of giving a motivation,he would demoralize students. He even threatens the students to fail in practical examinations.If a student does well in practicals, he would still give them low marks. This kind of practice makes us lose our confidence in the practical examinations.
During the times of catering, no students are paid for their hard works. And during catering he abuses the students and even slaps them in front of the guest which give a bad effect to the institution .We also sometimes get bad comments from the guest regarding him during services.which makes us feel ashame.
Having such Principal , has made several students lose their interest and quit Hotel Management after this semester. we have come to notice that there is going to be a meeting between the institution and the board.so, in this meeting we kindly request to give time for feed back from the students.
So,in this regard we kindly request you to take a serious actions and solve our problems. we would be very thankful to you if you would kindly consider our problems. Sir, we are nor mentioning our respective names due to the fear of the Principal.

Sir,if you receive our mail,please kindly reply us.

Thanking you

Yours sincerely,
1st year students DATE: 19/09/2010
IHM Shillong.

NOTE: - The principal also shows his stubbornness by saying that he has no fear of complains and have a huge zak in the hotel industry Even he uses sentences such as ' yaha ek hi gunda hai wo hai Vijay kumar.aur mera koi kuch nai kar sakta'.

and we are in strike since monday. Sir you have to take a serious action.
29th September 2010, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Can the college administration expel a Ist yr B.sc student from hostel just because he kept himself locked in his room and did not attend
college because of severe headache. He also did not send his application to the college. But this was the 1st time. Can he be not given
one more chance.
29th September 2010, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

A 1st year B.sc student has been expelled from hostel because he had severe headache and so kept himself locked in hostel room.
He could not attend his college due to headache and he also did not submit his leave application in college. So he has been expelled
from hostel suddenly on a very short notice. I think this is very inhuman. He should be given one more chance. This has happenned in
one of the IHM hostels. Also the parents were not informed about anything before. They have paid the hostel fees and they are
from a middle class family. What can be done by NCHMCT.
6th October 2010, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

This is the condition of majority of IHMs. Take the example of IHM, Jaipur where their is no classes are taking place since the commencement of session and on the name of class tests money has been taken from the students to give them good marks. My son is a victim of same he was badly beaten by Sr. students but no action has been taken.
7th October 2010, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Yes you are right. My son Rohit Saini a 1st semester student was badly beaten by Sr. Students in the hostel of IHM, Jaipur similarly my friends daughter was also beaten by Sr. students at IHM Jaipur but Principal has taken no action. Lots of ragging has taken place but no action. My son has has send me a MMS showing the condition of Hostel Mess in the night as lot of Dogs and Cats were found eating and licking the used utensils. I have done big mistake by admitting my ward in such a rotten IHM like Jaipur. I dont know what the authorities at Mot IS DOING?
5th December 2010, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

when final result goig to be declare of reappearing exams of oct2010
16th February 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for JEE-nchmct 2011 on downloaded form.How i will download Admit Card as there was no Application/Registration number on said application form
16th February 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for JEE-nchmct 2011 on downloaded form.How I will get/download Admit Card as I have no Regd./Application Number
17th February 2011, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

respected sir
If due to medical issue a student cannot complete his/her industrial training and leave it after few days. can a student again try for the training? as it is a semester system. can any time a training can be done?
31st March 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

To,
The Director, Date: 31/03/2011 National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology
A-34, Sector-62, Noida- 201301

Sir,
I am a student of IHM Srinagar. Since due to my ill health I had a backlog of 4 theory papers and 1 practical in first semester and again a backlog of 1 theory and 1 practical in 2nd semester, but as per prescribed norms vide a NCHMCT notification I was allowed to get admission in 3rd semester. Latter on I was stopped from appearing in end term exams by the college administration on account of shortage in attendance despite production of a medical certificate for my ill health and a letter of certificate from Divisional Commissioner of Kashmir for the un-conducive ground situation on account of Government imposed curfews and restrictions on the movement of people throughout the valley. Though, it is on record that during the said period of agitation in Valley not a single Institute in the Kashmir had called the shortage of their students because of the un-conducive and unavoidable circumstances prevailing at that time. Even the CBSC, which has uniform code of conduct all-over the country, was bound to condone off the attendance shortage of its students in Kashmir Valley for the said reasons.

Although, despite my ill health and against the advice of doctors, I tried my best to make up the attendance by availing the hostel facilities during the last one and a half month of the said semester, but could make only upto about 55% of required attendance, when many of the outside State students were allowed to sit in exams on different grounds with only 60% of attendance. I was given to understand that despite giving 15% relaxation on account of my illness, I was still short of required attendance.

Despite the repeated requests of my parents, the principal adopted a stubborn attitude and denied the justice, with the result I had no option but to approach the Hon%u2019ble Court for getting the relief. It was only on the basis of the court orders that I was allowed by the said Principal to appear in 5 theory papers and 1 practical, as I had already missed first 2 theory papers by the time court orders were issued. However, for appearing in the remaining 3 practical papers I was again stopped by the principal, for unknown reasons.

It was only after checking the attendance records produced by the Principal of the Institute in the Court, that we came to know that was not given any relaxation in attendance on account of my ill health for which medical certificate was timely submitted to the principal against a proper receipt. It was shocking to know that if I would have been given 15% relaxation in my attendance as per prescribed norms of the Institute, I would have not suffered any shortage which was seemingly denied to me because of the stubbornness of the said principal.

I subsequently registered an appeal in the Hon%u2019ble Court, where I got protection for the papers in which he have appeared in the 3rd semester, while principal has been ordered to allow me to appear in rest of the papers during next session, if I fulfill the other criteria.

Keeping, the above facts in view, I approached several times to Principal of the Institute and other officials in his office, but was not given any attention. Now your good-self is requested to kindly declare my 3rd Semester results and Ist Semester reappear results, so that I may not feel un-necessarily tortured and I can continue with my further studies.

Thanking in anticipations.

Yours faithfully,

Mir Owais Mansoor, NCHMCT Roll No: 083495 IHM Srinagar.
14th April 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

My name is vaibhav kumar thapa from Dehradun. So far I have not received admit card for JEE (IHM Pusa), 2011.
16th April 2011, 08:04 PM
akkilala
Member+

hi dear
dont you worry at all you can lodge an fir against the boys who are harassing your brother or you can report the matter to the administrative staff over there.. the contact no of the director is...Ph - 25842799, 25841969(Fax), 25847756(Director) and in any case if noting happens andthe same torture sustains after that you can always have the option to call media and then they will bring the matter into picture and your brother can be releived..

i am hoping for the best and a early solution to your problem..
just dont take any wrong step and follow the rules..

thank
23rd April 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

all the numbers given in their website are out of order. Now if we have to talk to them then how can we?[
10th May 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

When is the result of JEE 2011 published?
13th May 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i got air- 10490. in nchmct jee 2011 exam. i want take admission in ihm kolkata its is possible or not rply...
16th May 2011, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

would u plzz tell what is the condition of south zone for IHM trivendrapuram or sihm of kerala
is there is any problem there
5th June 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

sir, im vinod my cousin salil rai has appeared the entrance exam and he got 1313 rank for hotel management. his roll no. is 187410028. for filling up the option, the site is not working. If we want to talk to them, then how can we? the contact No.s are out of order Pls let us know whats the next step is?
10th June 2011, 02:29 PM

i have 8833 rank in nchmct jee test.can i get admission in ihm hajipur
15th June 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am jaya i have got 3131 rank in jee test i have been alloted seat in ihm lucknow govt institute without hostel seat sir i don't have anyone there please sir help me in addition to this i would be highly obliged if you can give me the details about uniform ,books and and other imp. details.my number is 011-26242091
4th July 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 7236 rank in jee examination and seat in hamirpur was alloted to me. i want to change it because it is not suitable for me so please tranfer my seat to landran mohali. please sir seat of hamirpur was not suitable for me i want to change it so please change it.

name:pankaj sharma
jee roll no.185510345
adress: #284 sector 4 panchkula' haryana
phone no.08528440462
email:[email protected]
21st July 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, i m Purnesh Tripathi,i m the student of IHM Lajpat nagar Delhi 2nd year student.I taken addmision in 2008-9,unfortuntaly I failed in 1st year,but my insitute said if u want further study than take the re addmison.I was taken the re addmision(2009-10).I passed in fist year but in four
subject I got re appear both semster(1st sem 3 subject & 2nd SEM 1 sub. I appeared in the exam of re appear paper.but i don't know how much number I found.The re appear paper exam result is come 18 th july with 2nd year result.My result is showing OUT OF SYSTEM.w ?As per rule digree is complited in 5 year.sir i want know How Council treated me OUT OF SYSTEM.what is solution?I m in very tension.because i have no idea what i will do? Please suggest me ASAP my attendence in 3rd is not counting. I dont have any in formation Collage is not giving any information weather I have to file RTI for this or go to the Court for taking information. Please suggest me, NCHMCT can not ruin the life & carrier of a student after taking the fee & spending the time.

Purnesh Tripathi
Roll no-084010
Delhi Institute of Hotel Management Lajpat nagar New Delhi
E mail [email protected]
2nd August 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,i've 6 k.ts. in 3rd semester & 2 k.ts. in 2nd semester which i couldn't give due to ill health of my parents.......now after the NCHMCT exam rules amended from 2011,i'm not allowed to sit for 3rd year.......i couldn't write 3rd sem exam properly due to bronchritis & i've the medical certificate for that........so can i get one chance to clear out my backed papers? also i'm stating here that if i can't clear out the papers you can put me in 'out of system' catagory.Sir please i humbly requesting you to allow me in 3rd year and also taking sole responsibility if i can't clear out the papers...........& in whose email id i can send my medical certificate if u can kindly tell me.......... my email id is [email protected] you
4th August 2011, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, i m chandan kumar, i m the student of ihm hajipur 2nd year student council roll no-081795 taken addimision in 2008-9, unfortuntaly i failed in 1st year, but i was re appear in the batch (2009-10). I passed in 1st year but in one subject BHM117. I m failed and in result of 2nd year show out of system. And in the 1st & 2nd year my only one subject is not complited. Sir please give me a golden chance to complite my pepper .
24th August 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,

I am Alina Vincent Parokaran, NCHMCT Roll No: 083552 , IGNOU Roll No: 086867070. I have completed and passed out Bsc. H&HA 2011. I have already joined for higher studies,MBA in Bharathiar University,Coimbatore; with a condition that I should submit my marklist and degree certificate along with migration certificate to the University by September 15,2011. I contacted IGNOU for migration certificate and they informed me they are unable to provide it since the official marksheet of 3rd year Bsc.H&HA not submitted by NCHMCT. i am very much worried as a few days are lelt for the cutoff date of submision of migration certificate. I now request you - when are you submiting the mark sheet to IGNOU? please look in to the matter
1st September 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I hereby wanted to bring a very serious matter into your notice that the students of srinagar IHM facing that the hostel facilities of fooding and lodging are pathetic there and yesterday and the day before yesterday so many students got food poisoning and they have to take to the hospital immediately even the hostel staff was reluctant to take them to the hospital, it is only after they are forced by the other students , they agreed.sir it is important as the students there are living alone without there parents to take care of.

I do hope that you will look on this issue, make proper actions and make sure that you will not reiterate the same mistake again.

Thanks & regards
23rd September 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

My son Kaustav Chatterjee appeared the NCHM Counselling 2011, his roll no. 187010371 and rank 7642, after 2nd counselling he withdrawn his candidature on 28/06/2011, as per your rules he will refund Rs.20025 through draft within a period 45 days but till now there is no response from your end. Please tell me what is the problem to refund the claim amount.
With regards
Provat Chatterjee
[email protected]
23rd September 2011, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

SIR I M STUDENT OF IHM GANGTOK, SIKKIM .I WANT TO CHANGE MY COLLEGE BECAUSE OF EARTHQUAKE EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT THE SIKKIM EARTHQUAKE PROBLEM IN 4DAYS WE FACE THE EARTHQUAKE APPROX 8 TIME AND THE EARTHQUAKE DESTROYED THE HOSTEL ALMOST & COLLEGE ALSO THE PILLOR OF THE HOSTEL & COLLEGE IS CRACKED .AND SIR NOONE CAN KNOW ABOUT THE EARTHQUAKE IF IN FUTURE OR IN FEW DAY THE EARTHQUAKE IS COME AGAIN SO THE COLLEGE & HOSTEL IS DEFINATLY DESTROY.SIR PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT THE PROCEDURE OF CHANGING COLLEGE.I M VERY SCARED SIR PLEASE SIR.AND THANK U.
12th October 2011, 04:55 AM
Unregistered

how to contact gate authority people,if i made a mistake in filling gate form
15th October 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Hello
I am too intrested for Hotel managment.I am looking forward for Bsc 3 years course from Pusha .I have few words with you that can we appear the entrance exam in Hindai medium.?please let me know
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?