7th February 2022, 03:07 PM
Kshama1515

How to correct the mistake in SSC CGL form?

I have filled post graduation detail in graduation degree column in ssc cgl form now correction window is also closed how can i correct my form. Is this mistake create problem in DV procedure?

10th February 2022, 10:21 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to correct the mistake in SSC CGL form?

Go to the SSC Website (ssc.nic.in) and log in. You will find 'MODIFY REGISTRATION' button. Click it, correct the incorrect information posted earlier and save it.
10th February 2022, 03:26 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Visit the SSC website.
http://ssc.nic.in and log in.

You will find modify registration button then click it and correct the incorrect information posted earlier and save it.

But,if the the correction window has been closed then you need not to worry because during document verification there will be no issue regarding the details that you are filled in place of graduation.
You just need to explain your issue and they will guide you for the same. This is just a minor mistake and no issue will be created.
12th February 2022, 05:04 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to correct the mistake in SSC CGL form:-

Once you have filled the application, there is no procedure to edit any make changes. So, only way is contact them directly and tell them about the mistake.

They will tell you the solution for correction or any other way to rectify the mistake. Just contact them as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?