20th June 2017, 04:32 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to correct mistake in SSC application form?

Hello everyone, I have done a mistake in my SSC registration id. Mistakenly I misspelled my name in the id. Kindly tell me how do I correct this? Can you please tell me what is the procedure followed for the same? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

20th June 2017, 05:33 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to correct mistake in SSC application form?

For any correction in your certificate issued by the board, you have to visit regional office of board or to it's head office.

So, you must visit the board office along with documents with correct spelling to get correction in your certificate.
20th June 2017, 06:51 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

There is no provision to correct your incorrect name in SSC application form because no changes can be made in application form finally submitted.

You can mail regarding your problem to examination conducting authority.
21st June 2017, 05:01 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You have misspelled your name in SSC registration form.

>>It is very difficult to correct this mistake. It is also mentioned in the notification as well that after registering yourself with details you cannot change it at later stage. Also, you cannot refill the registration form with different email id and mobile number as you have to fill your class 10th standard roll number.

>>In my opinion, you have to send an email regarding this in which you have to mention your application number and also send the soft copy of the registration form and request to correct your misspelled name. They will respond within 7 days.
22nd June 2017, 10:31 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

In case you have made mistake in filling SSC application form, then there is no need to worry for that.

A candidate can fill multiple application forms for SSC.

Only that application form will be considered which is filled in the last by the candidate.

So, in case, you have made a mistake while filling application form, you can make it correct by filling another application form with correct credentials.
21st October 2017, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir, With due respect that I would like to change my given address pin code, inform me.
13th November 2017, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello, Sir I filled wrong address in ssc mts form.but I did not notice it. It is not creat any problem for joining.
Email id [email protected]
14th November 2017, 10:19 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

No, it is not possible to make any changes after the submission of SSC form.
A candidate is not allowed to make any changes after the submission of SSC form.

You can send an email regarding your problem . You will get a reply within 2 to 3 days.
27th November 2017, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

I don't mentioned Post when I fill my ssc form and without fill post I submit form so can I correct my form please tell me
3rd December 2017, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,i create a mistake when i fill my Ssc application,there is a question that,Do u possess educational qualification of 12th standard pass in science stream with a subject from a recognized Board or Equivalent,wahan pe mjhe Yes likhna tha n i wrote No..Kya kuchh problem hoga exam dene me ?But i completed my 12th in Science nd now contuning Bsc...
17th December 2017, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

I uploaded the passport size photograph without cropping that means I've the background behind the photograph. Will it lead to the rejection??
Please reply
19th December 2017, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir is there any option if any student passed his/her 12 with commerce side but in ssc chsl form it automatically take that he/she passed 12 with science or equivalent qualification
when he/she select higher qualification MA,BA,etc
Is there any chance of occurring any type of problem....???
25th December 2017, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have fill by mistake in filling corresponding address in which I fill state incorrect in present address but my permanent address is correct.
27th December 2017, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

There is a mistake in my SSC CHSL form related to my category, as i belongs to General category and in my form my category is written as OBC by mistake, so please can you take me out of this situation?
15th February 2018, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

The person who filled my ssc form has by mistake change my caste in form is there is anything that i can do to change it
4th March 2018, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I HAVE SUBMITTED WRONG MAIL ID IN SSC REGISTRATION. AND NOW IM UNABLE TO EXCESS MY FORM,AS I DIDN'T GET ANY REGISTRATION NO. OR PASSWORD AND ALSO I CANT RE REGISTER. HOW TO CORRECT MY MAIL ID AND FILL FORM THERE AFTER.
REGARDS
[email protected]
5th March 2018, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have misspelled my name in ssc chsl 2017 application form.when I am searching that where it has mistaken I recognise that my name has misspelled as MUBEENA PRAVEEN but it is actually a MUBEENA PARVEEN.so please sir tell me that it is a big problem if it is how can I rectify that please give me a suggestion.
7th March 2018, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir, in my application status it is showing that photo is blurr and signature is rejected.
Will my application be acceptable or not.
Any how this can be rectify or not.
Contact no. 8800515893
13th March 2018, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

I have applied for ssc higher secondary level exam and my cast mentioned wrong. I belongs to Sc but had mentioned St. Could you help to correct before download admit card.
Name-Priti kumara
sex-female
roll no- 2201321502.
DOB- 02/05/1997
25th March 2018, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

The person who filled my ssc form has by mistake change my caste in form is there is anything that i can do to change it
8th April 2018, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

I have mistake in SSC (mother name)I.e full name is baby rani but in my SSC rani if ant problem will occur during jntu councilling
12th May 2018, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have fill village name in the place of distrct in corresponding address, but pin code and permanent address was right which is same as corresponding address ....
24th May 2018, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am registered in SSC,but I submitted wrong mail id,now I am unable to get my registration no.and password. And I can not re register,it shows already you registered but I didn't get registration number.How can I correct my mistake, is there any chance to correct mistake?
1st June 2018, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

I made spelling mistake in my father's name . I already completed my final registration for ssc. Please tell me is there any problem with this
2nd June 2018, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

I want to know that if i filled 12th hall ticket number instead of 10th hall ticket number in SSC CGL application. Will SSC CGL accept my application or cancel my application ?
3rd June 2018, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Please send me the mail id of the registration board..I have made a mistake while submitting the date of birth year for SSC CGL 2018. Please help..
30th August 2018, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir please send me the mail ID of the SSC board , I'm from meghalaya
26th September 2018, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

The person who filled my application form. Mistakenly he filled my category as SC,but my original category was BC. How can i edit sir, will you help us
17th October 2018, 03:38 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, My name is Aditya Prasher. By mistake I have filled my name as Aditya in SSC CGL 18. Will SSC allow me to write the exam? Please suggest what shall I do now.
Thanks
27th October 2018, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, My name is Pallavi Kapoor. I have to choose Skill medium of steno test in hindi but by mistake site already takes it English so there is any solution how can i correct my skill medium test
12th February 2019, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

How to change my 10th class roll number and year of passing in ssc registration for je
16th February 2019, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir cafe operater filled my form and choose language hindi. But I want to give exam in English. What I do for that. Guide me pls
28th February 2019, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

In My SSC Marks Memo My Mother Name Surname was different. Is it Possible to Make Changes ?? It making an issue at the time of Document Verification.
29th April 2019, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have applied for ssc GD constable form filling time my category is SC and by mistake fill ST any solution sir please guide me
10th May 2019, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

My identification Mark written as A MOLE ON THE RIGHT HAND MIDDLE instead of a MOLE ON THE MIDDLE FINGER OF RIGHT HAND is it a problem?
12th May 2019, 12:41 AM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

If it's about SSC Part-1 registration, after pressing "I Agree", the modifications are not allowed by the server. In this case, you may register yourself again for part-1. There will be no issue of filling SSC CGL Application Form regarding your name and other details.

Fill the registration form with full dedication having all the records correct and you will get new registration number. By utilizing this number you may register yourself for part second. In this way, you can get your registration without any mistake.

This is the only way to register yourself without any mistake in the SSC CGL Application Form related to any details.
26th May 2019, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

I had mistakenly written my 12th standard roll no in the column of matriculation roll number in ssc chsl form..is it will create a problem...please anyone guide me and help me...please reply me
29th May 2019, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i choose exam center while i filled registration form and now i want to change my exam centre. Sir there is any provision to change exam centre. Thank you.
9th June 2019, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

My name is kypa supriya.i have applied for SSC chsl examination. I have mentioned my school board as CBSE.my school is state board.how can I correct this mistake.plz help me
16th June 2019, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

I have applied for SSC chsl 2019 in March my education qualification was 12 but as I have passed my graduation now will it cause any problem. (In basic details )for applying SSC CGL 2019
11th August 2019, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

I have filled my name as C TEJASWINI at the time of registration ,but in my matriculation certificate it is as CHERUKURU TEJASWINI .then how can i change my name while filling for other staff selection jobs even tough as i am editing it is showing already exists can any one suggest me [email protected]
4th September 2019, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

I have mispelled my name in ssc mts application form... How can I correct it
10th September 2019, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Hello,sir/ madam, I have registered my district pin code wronly .I have submitted the application . Is it possible to change it . If not what will be the solution to this problem
15th September 2019, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I have filled ssc chsl form in general category now i want to fill JE form in sc category. But i am unable to make changes in registration .
24th September 2019, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir I kept an wrong email id by mistakeand I kept OBC but I belongs to general a please help me sir my account was locked and not opening a I am not getting OTP to my mobile number please help me sir my name is Neelisushma and my mail id is [email protected]
11th November 2019, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I have filled application form of cgl 2019 but I can't make payment. It is saying please upload photos and signature. But I have uploaded the pic and signature. How to make payment any idea
21st November 2019, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

how to change my photo and signature in ssc application form?
22nd December 2019, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am belong from EWS CANDIDATE. BUT BY A Mistake i filled GENERAL. How can I correct it.
E Mai I'd-- [email protected]
Please please please please please help me sir.
22nd December 2019, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

There is a mistake in my SSC CHSL form related to my category, as i belongs to General category and in my form my category is written as OBC by mistake, so please help me how can i correct my category in application form.
5th January 2020, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir my photo that I uploaded doesn't have white background and my signature was uploaded vertically so what to do?? Plzz tell me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?