20th June 2017, 05:32 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to correct mistake in SSC application form?

Hello everyone, I have done a mistake in my SSC registration id. Mistakenly I misspelled my name in the id. Kindly tell me how do I correct this? Can you please tell me what is the procedure followed for the same? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

20th June 2017, 06:33 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to correct mistake in SSC application form?

For any correction in your certificate issued by the board, you have to visit regional office of board or to it's head office.

So, you must visit the board office along with documents with correct spelling to get correction in your certificate.

20th June 2017, 07:51 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

There is no provision to correct your incorrect name in SSC application form because no changes can be made in application form finally submitted.

You can mail regarding your problem to examination conducting authority.

21st June 2017, 06:01 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You have misspelled your name in SSC registration form.

>>It is very difficult to correct this mistake. It is also mentioned in the notification as well that after registering yourself with details you cannot change it at later stage. Also, you cannot refill the registration form with different email id and mobile number as you have to fill your class 10th standard roll number.

>>In my opinion, you have to send an email regarding this in which you have to mention your application number and also send the soft copy of the registration form and request to correct your misspelled name. They will respond within 7 days.
22nd June 2017, 11:31 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

In case you have made mistake in filling SSC application form, then there is no need to worry for that.

A candidate can fill multiple application forms for SSC.

Only that application form will be considered which is filled in the last by the candidate.

So, in case, you have made a mistake while filling application form, you can make it correct by filling another application form with correct credentials.
21st October 2017, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir, With due respect that I would like to change my given address pin code, inform me.
13th November 2017, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello, Sir I filled wrong address in ssc mts form.but I did not notice it. It is not creat any problem for joining.
Email id [email protected]
14th November 2017, 11:19 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

No, it is not possible to make any changes after the submission of SSC form.
A candidate is not allowed to make any changes after the submission of SSC form.

You can send an email regarding your problem . You will get a reply within 2 to 3 days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?