27th October 2016, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

How to correct my mistake in the application form of West Bengal SSC exam?

Hi, I have successfully passed written Test for SSC Upper Primary 2016 and now being asked for Personality test. I have filled up the Online form for Personality test. But before payment, I found that I have mentioned my HS and Secondary mark wrongly. Numbers are off by 1, like if I've received 648 out of 800 in HS, I have mentioned 649 out of 800. Now strange part is I can not go back and update my entry. I agree that I should have been more careful while filling up the online form, but this is not a correct way of web form design where user can not go back and correct any mistake. Now considering this mistake, can you please let me know, how do I correct this in www.westbengalssc.com site? I could not find any technical support who can help me to delete my current entry so that I can populate a new form. Please let me know if there is any solution to it? Also, if my numbers are off by 1 marks, will SSC allow me to Seat into the upcoming personality test? If you know the fact, please let me know.

28th October 2016, 10:58 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to correct my mistake in the application form of West Bengal SSC exam?

If they have closed the site for editing in application forms then you cannot do anything. You made mistake & have to bear that mistake. You will get a chance to face personality test but if the question arise then be ready to give the answer. It's a small mistake, but it will depend on them how they see your mistake.
28th October 2016, 06:32 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to correct my mistake in the application form of West Bengal SSC exam?

You have done mistake in marks section but you need not to worry about this more. At the time of document verification your fault will get corrected by officers. I have seen various cases like this as for example- if you have entered father's name instead of mother's name it is also a fault. But correction will be done at the time of document verification. So, no need to worry and concentrate on next step of examination.
29th October 2016, 01:09 AM
karishma singh kashyap
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have successfully passed written Test for SSC Upper Primary 2016 and now being asked for Personality test. I have filled up the Online form for Personality test. But before payment, I found that I have mentioned my HS and Secondary mark wrongly. Numbers are off by 1, like if I've received 648 out of 800 in HS, I have mentioned 649 out of 800. Now strange part is I can not go back and update my entry. I agree that I should have been more careful while filling up the online form, but this is not a correct way of web form design where user can not go back and correct any mistake. Now considering this mistake, can you please let me know, how do I correct this in www.westbengalssc.com site? I could not find any technical support who can help me to delete my current entry so that I can populate a new form. Please let me know if there is any solution to it? Also, if my numbers are off by 1 marks, will SSC allow me to Seat into the upcoming personality test? If you know the fact, please let me know.
There is no any provision to make correction in application form once after applying. You should check it carefully before the submission. Otherwise it is a minor mistake and therefore you should don't worry now, you can be made correction after qualifying the exam , at the time before joining it will be corrected at the time of certificate verification. Otherwise, you should contact on helpline number or email id provided on website of wbssc . Let you don't worry and keep your preparation with your best , its a minor mistake. So don't be tense. All the best
23rd January 2017, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

How to correct my application of ssc wrongly typed state name my state andhra pradesh. by mistake we type arunachal pradesh
8th July 2017, 06:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have filled up my wbssc examination online form successfully but could see my mistake on my date of birth in my print out .it is written as 4th July instead of 7th April but the year is correct.sir is it possible to correct as it has been filled up only a day ago
15th September 2018, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

In food supply form 2018, i made a mistake that in form my district pin code is wrong 7369101, but my pin code is 736101.So tell me how i will correction this.Last date of form fillup 18th September.
10th November 2018, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

After I completed the submission of the form of WBCS exam there was a mistake in the name. A middle name came mistakenly and now I think this can not be edited. Is there any way I can delete the form and start from the beginning because I have to paid the fees yet
23rd November 2018, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

I have given wrong height in wbpsc prelims exam form plz tell dat there will be any problem???
24th November 2018, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

How to correct my mistake in the application form of West Bengal WBCS exam?
25th March 2019, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

I have written wrong year of passing of graduation in I.e. 2016 instead of 2006 in ssc form. I have to face DV. What to do now
21st July 2019, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to correct mistake in Staff Nurse Grade II application online form ? Is there given any correction date or correction option given by wbhrb ?
1st August 2019, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

I fill correct address in ssc gd but my address change in admit cards.write a application to ssc to correct my address
9th November 2019, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done a mistake in form fill up of west bengal clerk examination 2019. I wrongly typed 78.30 instead of 73.80 in my hs percentage. I know I should more careful in form fill up. But what should I do know ? Can I get a chance to correction it in document verification?
13th January 2020, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

I will mistakenly upload my diploma mark sheet where need diploma certificate. How can I correction for this
14th January 2020, 05:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir I wrongly uploaded my diploma mark s8where needed diploma certificate. How to correction for this sit
14th January 2020, 05:58 AM
Rs733207

Sir I wrongly uploaded my diploma mark sheet where needed diploma certificate. How can change this
20th January 2020, 07:22 AM
Unregistered

I have mistake in the catagory section. Can I correct it?
19th October 2020, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Plz Help... I am begging to all of you.
I wrongly typed the passing year 2012 as my graduation date, instead of 2016 in the time of online form filled up..
The form was filled up in 2018.
Now i get a call for the interview..
I am worried that wbpsc doesn't allow any kind of mistakes...
What should i do???
My interview is in dec 2020..
Plz help me...
7th February 2022, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

I have filled post graduation degree details in graduation section in ssc cgl 2021 form now correction window is also closed how can i correct my form now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?