15th October 2015, 02:24 PM
seetanoida

How could I get a government Teacher job?

I am doing BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts) from Garwal UNi. I want become a teacher in Govt. School in the same stream. How could i get the same.

15th October 2015, 04:07 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How could I get a government Teacher job?

Yes, you are eligible to become the teacher in the government schools. To become the teacher you have to qualify in the TET examination conducted by the state government and CTET by the central government.

There is different eligibility on the basis of the age limitations for the different state but the academic qualification is almost same as it is candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university with one year B.Ed discipline.

So you can appear for the examination for more information visit at the official website www.cbse.nic.in.
15th October 2015, 05:23 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

AS you are interested to became a School Teacher then you have to appear TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) That to first of all you have to complete your B.ed then only you can eligible for TET Entrance exam.
After appearing exam according to your rank you will be selected as a School teacher.
15th October 2015, 06:24 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

To get the job of the government jobs of teacher you have to qualify in the various entrance examination conducted by the state and the central.

After qualifying in the examination you are eligible to become the teacher. The most common examination is CTET examination which is conducted by the CBSE for the recruitment of the candidates in the KV or the JNV.

There is similarly examination conducted by the various state for the recruitment of the candidates in the state government schools. So you can appear for these examination to become the teacher.
15th October 2015, 08:14 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To become a government school teacher you will need to clear teacher eligibility test ( TET ).

Basically the TET is of two types. One conducted by CBSE for recruitment of teachers in the Centrally aided government schools where as other is held by HRD ministry of different state for recruitment for schools aided by respective state government.

-->
The qualifications required for appearing in the same examination are as here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India.

* For becoming teacher upto Class VIII, you must have completed your higher secondary degree or a degree equivalent to same along with two years diploma in education degree with at least 50% aggregate in each degree from a recognised institute. Or you must have completed your graduation degree course with at least 50% aggregate from recognised university.

* For becoming a teacher of Class IX or above you need to have completed your graduation degree course with any discipline of your choice along with Bachelor of Education degree from a recognised institute.

Note :- students pursuing final year of their respective degree are also eligible and students belonging to reserved category are allowed a marks relaxation of 5% in aggregate required for appearing in the same examination.

* There is no age limit for the same examination.

For further information and updates about different TETs you can log on to their official link.
15th October 2015, 09:06 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

It is better to complete B.Ed before giving various Entrance Exams. And here we are giving you the list of exams conducted every year both state and National level.

Main Exams are

<> NET

<> SET

Through this you will become a teacher but for this you need to have 2yr B.Ed degree. If you want to become teacher in your specialization you need to complete B.Ed in " your stream " only.
15th October 2015, 10:17 PM
nagim

As you are interested in Teaching, if you want to become Teacher, you have to write TET Exam.

TET means Teacher Eligibility Test. As the name itself is telling, TET is entrance exam for the students to become Teachers.

In these days, teachers also getting good pay. So,students are showing interest in teaching side also. Apart from that, there is no work pressure.

you prepare for TET Exam and become a Teacher.
15th October 2015, 10:23 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

If you want to become government teacher then appear for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by the Central Board of Secondary education. This exam is conducted twice every year.

The eligibility criteria for the primary and secondary school teacher is different. For primary school teacher minimum academic qualification is 10+2 and for secondary level teacher, graduation is required. So after BFA you can apply for secondary school teacher.

For more details about eligibility criteria, Click here .
16th October 2015, 12:54 AM
lmani

To get a government teacher job, there is a exam which is TET Exam means teacher eligibility test.

students who did graduation can apply TET.

After TET, depending on score and rank, it is decided whether the job will be given or not.

so, write TET well and study the syllabus well.

in the exam questions contains school level syllabus. so study that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?