21st April 2022, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

How could I join Indian army as a Nurse please explain me in full detail with course?

How could I join Indian army as a Nurse please explain me in full detail with course?

22nd April 2022, 11:10 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How could I join Indian army as a Nurse please explain me in full detail with course?

Nationality - Must be a citizen of India.

Qualification & Registration: Should have passed MSc (Nursing) /PB B Sc (Nursing)/B Sc(Nursing) from INC recognized University and be a registered Nurse and Midwife from a State Nursing Council (The candidate will be required to bring original and self attested copies of marksheet, passing certificate and valid State Registration certificate at the time of interview).

Methods of selection:-

1- Written test.
2- Interview and medical test.
23rd April 2022, 12:36 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How could I join Indian army as a Nurse please explain me in full detail with course?

Those who have completed their bachelor's or masters in nursing from INC recognised university and be a registered nurse and midwife from State Nursing Council are eligible.

Only eligible candidates will be called for written test after that shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. And those who have cleared interview will be subjected to medical exam.

Candidates can apply online through. joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?