11th December 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Which course I have to take after completing MPC with EAMCET in intermediate

which course I have to take after completion of M.P.C. with emcet in intermediate

28th March 2013, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course I have to take after completing MPC with EAMCET in intermediate

the required % to do aeronautical engineer in intermediate mpc ?
14th August 2013, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course I have to take after completing MPC with EAMCET in intermediate

what is the duration course for ca
15th August 2013, 01:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend
After completion of inter in MPC with eamcet it is best to take engineering course.The engineering course is of 4 years course duration.And to get a admission into the engineering course you need to qualify the engineering entrance exam EAMCET. After qualifying in the entrance exam depending upon your eamcet rank and category you will get a seat in the engineering colleges.
Next step is the crucial step to choose a course,you have mainly six top courses to opt in engineering are ;
-->Electronics and Communication Engineering
-->Computer Science Engineering
-->Electrical and Electronics Engineering
-->Mechanical Engineering
-->Civil Engineering
-->Information Technology

If you are interested in software courses then you can opt for CSE,IT,etc...If you are interested in both software and hardware courses then it is best to opt the ECE course. If you are interested in hardware courses then you can opt the EEE,Civil,Mechanical, etc....Finally you can select the course in which you have interest. After completing the B.Tech with more than 60% ,you can fins hood job opportunities with high salary package of about 4-5 lakhs per year in top companies.

Thank You
9th March 2014, 07:25 AM
Unregistered

I interested aeronatekal which course best intermedit and best purcent
3rd October 2014, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

hai sir iam lanka.vineela iam an mpc student after completing intermediate which is best to me is so confusing please give any suggestion to me sir
26th March 2015, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

After btech in computer science I want to go in teaching field.is this better for me please give any suggestion to me for this.
7th May 2015, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

hi iam very confused that which course is better to me and give me suggestion plz tht 'll be succes in my life
25th May 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

I have completed enginneer but i did not get good marks in eamcet what to do sir please say the correct way
23rd September 2021, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

What job do we get for b tech each courses please explain
23rd April 2022, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

In the civil engineering which subjects are there
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?