4th October 2011, 12:37 AM
lavinsha

How to crack Job Interviews?

about how to crack job interviews
how to be prepared for tht

Related Questions:
  1. Automobile and other companies giving off campus opportunities? How to apply for it?
  2. How can I get a job in Retail sector? How should I prepare to get selected in the retail interviews?
  3. What should I do for getting good Job immediately after the completion of my Internship being a candidate doing Dentistry? Where should I apply for Jobs? How to get through the Interviews?
  4. Am I eligible to attend Interview if secured 57% in B.Tech?
  5. Which company requires less than 60 in PG?
  6. What chances are there for me to get selected in Off-Campus Interviews being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of ECE with 4 backlogs?
  7. How to get a good job after electrical engineering? Can I attend any job interviews during final year itself?
  8. Can I get opportunity to face interviews on campus after scoring 70% in B.Tech ECE? I want to do a job in Tele Communication
  9. How to prepare for LIC AAO Exam? Model question papers and exam pattern of it?
  10. In which MNC companies can I apply after passing 12th with 59%?
  11. What's the importance of 12th percentage in interviews? Do a candidate with 70-75% marks in 12th std faces any problem to give exams of IAS, Majistrate or other administrative jobs?
  12. How to prepare for interviews? Types of questions being asked by a interviewer?
  13. Eligibility for recruitment in Software companies with 70.4% ,60.1% and 76.28% in B.Tech(8th semester), 12 and 10 standard respectively? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. While pursuing MCA final year can I be eligible for campus interview?
  15. What is the process for IBPS interview? Topics related to the interview and study material?
  16. How to prepare for HR interviews? I have done MBA in finance and HR
  17. Is it true that Marc B School in Bangalore have 100% placements? -- [New]
  18. How can I crack the IES entrance exam?
5th October 2011, 12:32 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How to crack Job Interviews?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavinsha View Post

TIPS TO CRACK JOB INTERVIEWS

To conquer job interviews successfully, you must be good at 3 important things which are as follows...

-> CONFIDENCE : You must have the confidence before entering the interview that you will clear it successfully, this enables you to talk freely and to maintain a proper posture and eye contact throughout the interview..

-> GOOD & OPEN COMMUNICATION : You must be ready to talk freely without stammering which needs a lot of practice initially to put the proper words in the proper sentence, once you can do that then it will be easy for you to converse and impress the interviewee...

-> GOOD TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE : Off - course if you carry out the first 2 points with good technical knowledge then for surer you will get the job... to improve yourself technically means to be strong in you core subjects i.e the domain in which you did your UG/PG course... most of the questions in the interview will be based on your core subjects which you studied in college....

-> If you can build yourself with above 3 important points then you will conquer any interview which you attend...

-> I have attached a e-book which might help you for preparing interview... just check it over if needed...

-> Any more queries feel free to leave a post in our forum...
5th October 2011, 01:39 AM
sidbond

Default Re: How to crack Job Interviews?

All you need to crack an interview is truth, confidence and presentation.
Fickle mindedness may lead to rejection. So, be firm with whatever you agree to, even if the other thinks it wrong.
5th October 2011, 10:58 AM
kinika

you should have a good academic result and a good technical knowlege
and in interview you should always use your presence of mind as the questions might not be tricky but they just check your common sense
you should answer with great confidence and be active...
5th October 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

i want ibps clerk model paper
5th October 2011, 11:58 PM
Priyanka Chiraniya

Along with good communication skill,knowledge and confidence one more thing is very important that is your body language..because along with all these criteria they see all that how you sit,how you speak,even how you walk,because some postures shows that you are nervous ...like if you are not keeping eye to eye contact with the interviewer means you are not confident...

So, i would like to suggest that be very sure about your body language too..And if you dont know anything just tell them that you don't know dont move it round and round....it will also put a wrong impression....

Best of luck.
6th October 2011, 04:01 AM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

@@@ PREPRATION FOR JOB INTERVEIWS@@@

you should have a good academic result and a good technical knowledge
and in interview you should always use your presence of mind as the questions might not be tricky but they just check your common sense and they will ask only fundamentals. So, your basic knowledge should be good.
you should answer with great confidence,

I am attaching four files for interview preparation that will be really helpful. just go through it. Definitely you will get sufficient tips here.

all the best!!!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 64_Interview_Ques.pdf(213.2 KB, 130 views)
File Type: pdf Interview_Preparation.pdf(49.7 KB, 131 views)
File Type: pdf Ques_TADHR_Interview.pdf(20.1 KB, 120 views)
File Type: pdf Interview_Ques_YMBA.pdf(41.9 KB, 113 views)
6th October 2011, 11:25 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to crack Job Interviews?

Quote:

How to Crack Job Interviews

When it comes to job interviews..the most important which they look for is a presentable employee..

So,first you need to be confident of yourself and avoid looking like whether you will get the job or not..
There should be confidence in your voice while you speak and avoid stammering in between your sentences..just keep your language fluent and communicate well with the interviewer..
Convince yourself that you definitely deserve the job..

Presentation :- How you present yourself is the most important thing..the interviewer makes the first impression within a few seconds and the first impression generally seals the deal for you so look presentable and confident..

Knowledge is definitely very important but this is something which the interviewer sees last..but that doesn't mean you take this aspect lightly..so.. do prepare well..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
6th October 2011, 12:03 PM
Balamurali.boddeti

hi friend,
interview means internal view they are looking for a candidate who fulfills their needs and fit for the job and do for the organization.
for any job interview what ever it may be software jobs communication jobs or any core company what ever it may be the only procedure is:

first of all you should be very clear with technical concepts for example if it is software job be clear with programming languages if it is core company go through the basics like that
though you are very good at technical you may not be hire
secondly you should be very confident good logical ability, reasoning all will be tested
the persons who are interviewing are experienced and they are as powerful as psychiatrists so you should be very careful before answering
you should have the ability to justify your answers.
before attending the interview just go through the company website
and follow the rules and have basics

you can crack it

all the very best
4th December 2011, 04:31 PM
nikeetaa muthiyan

For craking job interviews things required are
-- Confidence
-- Communication skills
-- Good Manners
-- Technical knowledge
-- Softskills
11th December 2011, 09:24 AM
mrenita

Friend ,To crack job interviews ,Follow these five steps

>>Fine tune your application strategy

>>Do your regular homework during your Preparation

>>Try some mock interviews

>>Make a good first impression in an Interview

>>Give a Critical Jolt to your mental balance
25th January 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Interviews or exams are not come suddenly it not the thing which one can clear Interviews without preparing ,and preparing mens is we have to give time for a specifie purpuse .
so if you are in continue in any profession it is the frist priority that u ll have to make a stategy to acheive goals in the duration of a peoper time.and communication is the frist thing for Interviews.
26th January 2012, 12:42 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
There are some tricks for interview.

Always keep in mind those things :

1.Do not panic.They don't kill you.
2.Do not hesitate.
3.Do not lie.They will proof that you are lying.
4.Explain each question with an example.
5.Keep your eye in contact with them.
6.say i don't know what you don't know.
7.Wear proper clothes and dress and stay clean.

All the very best......
12th February 2012, 05:09 PM
Soloomon

dear friend,
There is nothing to worry or get nervous about job interview, you only need to build confidence in you, just show the interviewer that you really worth somethin,"BE WHAT YOU ARE" u will surely succeed in watever you do.
7th June 2013, 10:01 PM
kishoreaoe

Before the interview do the following:

1. Research the company: Learn the company's history, mission, and recent activities. Be sure to look at the company's web site and on-line press
room.

2. Clean up your digital image: Remove photos, links, and text that might be viewed as inappropriate from all social media web sites and the web
sites of your friends.

3. Listen to your voice mail message: Make sure your outgoing message is clear, concise and not off-putting to potential employers. That means no:
"Hey, it's Jes, you know what to do."

4. Customize your resume: Your resume should highlight the skills most relevant to the career you're pursuing. That means including all pertinent job
experience such as internships in your chosen profession.

5. Get ahead of the curve: Invest in a personal business card that can be printed inexpensively by one of the many e-retailers or visit your local
stationery store. Cards should be kept simple with just your name and contact information.

6. Practice, practice, practice: Rehearse answers to standard interview questions like: "what are your weaknesses?" "what are your strengths?" "where do you hope to be in five years?" "Introduce Yourself" etc..,

Hope you got the key to success.. just unlock and grab a job
9th October 2013, 09:44 AM
lokesh23121993

Quote:
the job interview is a platform to market yourself. It is a strategic conversation with a purpose. Your goal is to persuade the employer that you have the skills, background and ability to do the job and that you can comfortably fit into the organisation and its culture.
following points for crack job interviews-
1:good communication language
2:good technical knowledge in your subject
3:Keep your praise & observations credible & realist
4:be positive
5:answer question directly
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?