13th July 2011, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

How to create E-mail address?

how to creat new account of email. because for appearing any campus placements they are asking me my mail id

13th July 2011, 02:17 PM
sanjeev26

Default Re: How to create E-mail address?

It the easier way just open the web page which you like you open gmail.com->click create an accont -> fill the form which appear ->you need a phone no. to varifivcation code -> fill the code your account is created.

13th July 2011, 03:22 PM
mundhra
Member+

if you want to creat in gmail then in to www.gmail.com and their you will find a button of register. click on it and fill the form your id will be created . you can even creat id in yahoo, linkin, hi5, etc.

13th July 2011, 03:31 PM

to create email id just go to gmail.com,yahoo.com,rediffmail.com etc
then they will ask simple questions such as name,email id u want to have,password,safety question,a word to identify etc.after answering ur email is ready

13th July 2011, 03:46 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Talking Re: How to create E-mail address?

hi,

Creating an email account is not a tough task. It is very essential in every aspect of your career.

You can open in any one of the following:

gmail
yahoo
in
hotmail

Step 1: Open www.gmail.com(for creating gmail account)

Step 2:In thebelow right corner you will see "create an account"

Step 3: click the link and you will get a form.

Step 4: Fill the form according to the specified blank column.

Step5: If they are asking for password,make your new password and verified it.

Step6: then its over,you have created your new email. Congrats!!!!!

regards,
yash

13th July 2011, 03:48 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Its very easy....

You can create your e-mail id in google or in yahoo..there are also other, but these two are preferable.

For creating e-mail id in gmail, follow the steps....

1. open google.com

2. then, in the toolbar you will get many options like 'web','Images', 'Maps' etc...among them one is named as 'Gmail', click that.

3. Then a page will open, where they will ask your username and password to sign in, but since you don't have any email id, you can not do this....

For this you have to create an account....so click 'create an account' just below it.

4. now fill the form by giving your details and submit it.
Never forget your username (email id) and password.

5. Now sign in that previous page, by giving your username and password and approve the confirmation mail, sent by gmail team.

6. your email id created.

13th July 2011, 04:05 PM
kritika@Hans

hello friend
look creating an id is not at all difficult
you first decide that on which site you want to make your id...
for instance i am telling you for yahoo
1. open website yahoo.com
2. on the right side below web search icon you will find written"NEW HERE?CREATE E-MAIL ACCOUNT".click on it.
3. then a registration page will be opened...here you need to fill your details.
4. and then according to their steps you'll have an e-mail id....
try it
best of luck

13th July 2011, 04:38 PM
ankitsharma

Its very simple. Just u have to sign up for getting email id.
1)for gmail account just type www.gmail.com in the addressbar of your browser. Fill a free sign up form and choose email id and password of your choice.
2)similarly for rediff account, log on to www.rediffmail.com
3) for yahoo account, log on to www.yahoomail.com

13th July 2011, 04:41 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to creat new account of email. because for appearing any campus placements they are asking me my mail id
How to create E-mail address -

To Create E-Mail Address Is very Simple Process. If you dont have E-Mail ID Then please dont worry I have to Provide the Steps, How To create a E-Mail Address.

Firstly, Please visit the E-mail websites like G mail, Yahoo Mail, Rediffmail, MSN or Many Other Website.

But Its Better If you can Create your E-mail address in Gmail OR depends on your Interest.

So, First Step is to type the website link in Internet explorer, For example www.gmail.com and when you see the Gmail website will open then you have to click on CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT LINK And then you have to fill the Necessary details on it and in Desired Login Name, you have to make your Gmail Id on your name, For example - [email protected] and then enter the Login password as per your wish and then you have to click on the Terms and conditions and finally submit.

So, This is the process to create your E-Mail Id on Gmail. And the Same Process you can follow on the other websites. You can create your e-Mail address on your name with your Date of birth because it will create an impression on the Company where you have to apply for Jobs.

13th July 2011, 05:24 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

It is a very simple process to create an E-mail Id.
There are so many websites Like rediff,yahoo,gmail etc on which you can create your Email Id.Process to create ID is same for all website.

Now a days mostly people choose gmail,but it depend upon your choice which one you want to prefer.some simple step you have to follow for that -
Very first enter the website name in address bar like-www.gmail.com. Then the page of gmail will appear.A option Create An Account displays on the right side of that page. you have to just click that option and give some details like-your name,your login Id Name,password(It will be as per your choice).After giving the details your Email-Id will create,for [email protected].

So don't worry just follow these simple steps.

13th July 2011, 05:32 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

This is very simple to create e mail id.
1. you go to the desired host like gmail,yahoo or other.
2.then go to the new user .
3. choose a id fill the enteries correctly then submit it.
4. wait for responce.

13th July 2011, 05:48 PM
naveen7777

Quote:
hello sir
it is simple
G-mail is the best where you can make your and it very much easy to handle for creating an e-mail id you required a username
like in g-mail
eg.
[email protected]
first type address www.gmail.com
here you will see a gmail page where options appear
username
password
create an account
you click on create where you need to fill required detail your
name
address
and password
after creating account there some rules mentions you click on yes
and finally you will see your account there
best wishes

13th July 2011, 05:52 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear

for E mail adress:--

many mail sites are there .
all are equal procedure to open account.
some mail sites are
YAHOO
GMAIL
rediffmail
hotmail
I ask you total procedure of GMAIL.

*first you open http://www.gmail.com

* then in this site you see one place write
open new account

* click there

* then you fill all the information

then press finally SUBMIT button

then your mail id is open...........

14th July 2011, 12:31 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
dear friend,
it is true that having an email id is a necessity for getting admission or job. It is required everywhere. It is very simple and easy to make an email id. All you have to do is to open a website and click on the link where it is written that
create new account
you will have to fill all the details like name, login id, age, password etc. After filling all these details click on submit and your id will be made.

14th July 2011, 12:32 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How to create E-mail address?

Quote:
Hi,

It is easy to create an email ID.You can follow the simple steps to create an email address.The steps to create an email ID is attached with this document.
Attached Files
File Type: docx How to create an email ID.docx(12.7 KB, 79 views)

14th July 2011, 06:00 AM
Uttam Nandi

Yes, having a email id is necessary for campus placements. Well in a few easy steps you can open a email account.
Step 1 : Choose a service provider like G Mail, Yahoo Mail or Rediffmail.
Step 2 : Visit the website. For gmail type www.gmail.com in your address bar. If you wish to open account with yahoo visit www.yahoo.com
Step 3 : Click on Creat an Email Id. An form will open in your window.
Step 4 : Fill up the form with details of your name, date of birth, country, city etc.
Step 5 : Choose a password and id for your account.
Step 6 : Choose a security question and also write answer. Security question is simple questions of which only you know the answer. This will help you to access to your account if you have forgotten your password.
Step 7 : Complete the word verification process which means you will see a image of a word or number and you have to enter the word or number in the field given below that image.
Step 8 : For gmail there is an extra step. You need to put your mobile number. They will send a code in a sms and you will need to put that code in respective field.
Your account will be now created and you can log in to your account with your email id and password.
-Uttam Nandi

15th July 2011, 07:58 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
You want to create Email address..
It is very simple process..
The steps which you have to follow to create a new account is mentioned below-
Step 1:-
You have to first log on to a mail website like-G-mail,Yahoo,Radiff-mail etc..

Step 2:-
There you will get a option 'Create New account'..
Just click on it..
edit necessary details there like- your Name, Date of Birth, Preferred mail-id, Password etc..
Step 3:-
after giving all details just click on Submit option..

In this way you can create your new account..

Just go for it..

All the best..

15th July 2011, 08:40 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
You want to create Email address..
It is very simple process..
The steps which you have to follow to create a new account is mentioned below-
Step 1:-
You have to first log on to a mail website like-G-mail,Yahoo,Radiff-mail etc..

Step 2:-
There you will get a option 'Create New account'..
Just click on it..
edit necessary details there like- your Name, Date of Birth, Preferred mail-id, Password etc..
Step 3:-
after giving all details just click on Submit option..

In this way you can create your new account..

Just go for it..

All the best..

16th July 2011, 12:45 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:

How to create E-mail Address ?

If you want to create e-mail address then it is very easy. E-mail address is very important for any candidates. You can create e-mail address in any of the e-mail website like gmail, Yahoo mail, Rediff mail, hot mail..etc.

First step is go on the e-mail website then click on the sign up and after then fill the necessary details. Please remember the user name and password.

For login into email address please enter the user name and then enter the password and after then click on the sign in.

This is the process for the create of e-mail address. Follow these step and create the e-mail address.

Regards
~Mukul~

18th July 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

pelse iam creat new emails id

19th July 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the meaning of login

19th September 2011, 07:36 PM
Tejasrk

go to rediffmail.com» mail» create new account and provide the information which is necessary.

20th September 2011, 03:27 AM
praveendia

there are number of sites which are providing email services.so email services u first need ur email id. start with gmail.go to www.gmail.com after that click on sigh up fill the required for data and submit u have to choose a userid and password with that u can login and send email to any bodt emailid ur knowing.this procedure is same for all site.some site providing email servi es. www.gmail.com,www.mailyahoo.com,www.rediffmail.com etc

20th September 2011, 06:11 PM
ravi kiran.b

if you want to create your email address firstly you have to choose type of search engines in which you want to appear. enter your details and write your desired email address and pass word.Then submit the data to the server and you will get a dialog box for acceptance of your email.

15th October 2011, 10:44 PM
bhelanu

dear friend....
creating an e-mail address is a very easy process...for creating an email...one must aware about the search engines that provide this facillites......
Gmail,Yahoo,Hotmail,Rediff are some of the search engines that provide these services....
when we log in to these sites..we will be getting one link "create an email address"..just access it...they wil ask you the basic things like name,date of birth,some personal informations like that...after that you must create a new email address and password...and just submit it...the conformation message will be send by the search engines...after that you will be having a new mail-id on ur name....
thank you...

15th October 2011, 11:46 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

In order to create a new account..go to any popular email sites like gmail.com or yahoomail.com

There will be an option of Create an account or New User or Sign Up

Click on any of these links on the site..it will take you to a page where your personal details and account details shall be asked..

Just fill the details and do remember your id and password..

that is all you need..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"

15th October 2011, 11:58 PM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to create E-mail address?

Quote:
How to create E-mail address?

It is as simple as playing games on internet. Follow the procedure given.
Step-I- Open either http://www.gmail.com or http://www.yahoomail.com and click on link which says either "Sign up" or "Create New Account"

Step-II-You will get a form .Just fill that form according to the criteria and condition specified .

Step-III-Lastly you will need to confirm you account .You can do it through your Mobile by providing mobile number during form fill up .You will receive a code .Just enter that code and your account will be activated and thus enjoy with your new email id.

If you are asked to provide your email id then put @gmail.com after your username .For example- [email protected]

With Regards
rchauhan294

16th October 2011, 12:29 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

It the easier way just open the web page which you like you open gmail.com->click create an accont -> fill the form which appear ->you need a phone no. to varifivcation code -> fill the code your account is created.

16th October 2011, 12:30 AM
tejesh_09

It is very easy to create E-Mail address which is very important for each and every one's day to day life.

If you want to create e-mail address then it is very easy. E-mail address is very important for any candidates. You can create e-mail address in any of the e-mail website like gmail, Yahoo mail, Rediff mail, hot mail..etc.

First step is go on the e-mail website then click on the sign up and after then fill the necessary details. Please remember the user name and password.

For login into email address please enter the user name and then enter the password and after then click on the sign in.

In this way you can create your new account.

16th October 2011, 12:52 AM
sidbond

Creating an email address is an easy, clean, guided process.

All you need to do is to fill in the asked information.
Open an email service provider like gmail, yahoo, hotmail, in, rediffmail, indiatimes etc.

Click a "Sign Up" or "Create Account" link or button and follow the process.

Good luck

16th October 2011, 01:01 AM
Fraction Down

dear friend,
first go through a email address site.

i'm giving you example'

1.>

then there will be a option create account click it.and fill up the form note down the adress and password.

16th October 2011, 11:05 AM
shahraksh3

For creating email id is easy. You require email id for placement purpose so make sure when you create email id use ur name sin that.
For eg [email protected]. If it shows that username is already in use then add ur birth year behind that name.
The procedure for email id is as below:
1] Open gmail account.
2] Click on create an account.
3] Fill in your details.
4]Then click on I accept and create my account.
5]You are done and created ur email account.

16th October 2011, 12:52 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
creating an email address is very simple just visit any of the website which offer mail like gmail.com and yahoo.com and click on the button sign up..after clicking to that button a page will open just fill the details and get your email id..........its very simple..

16th October 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Creating E-mail address is easy. You can visit any of yahoo, rediff, google, etc. Let, you go at www.yahoo.com there will be a login box and sign up or create my account options you must click on given option. New window will open. Fill your details. Email id as : [email protected] password is case sensitive. You must keep it very safe. Lastly click on i accept or i agree and create my account. If you have still any problem you must visit any internet cafe for creating account.

17th October 2011, 03:36 AM
blizard

Dear friend it is very easy to create an e mail address.
Please go through these steps :

Procedure :

1.You must have an internet connection.
2.Then visit the website you want to create your id like gmail,yahoo,rediffmail etc.
3.Then go to "CREATE AN ACCOUNT"
4.Please fill up the important fields and create an id.

Please remember the user id and corresponding password.

19th November 2011, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
so pls guide me to create e mail id

25th December 2011, 06:54 AM
ashwingawande1442

Just simply go in www.gmail.com and there is one option create anew account so click it and then after that fullfill you name ,mobile no. And password etc.

10th January 2012, 05:56 PM
a444

DON'T WORRY,and chill beacause its so easy,1st go to google and click on the gmail in top in left side and then click on create an account and then fill the simple form ,after you fill this simple form you have to create your account.

10th January 2012, 09:16 PM
saurabh.dhyani

hi,
Creating an email account is not a very tough task.
you can create your email-id on any of the following sites like:
www.gmail.com
www.rediffmail.com
www.yahoo.com
www.hotmail.com

etc.

so, creating an email-id you have to first click the link on the site which is create an account
then the site will ask you to sign up
after your click on the sign up link you will be provided an application form.

just fill the form with appropriate details and make a good password ,your account is ready

Thank you.

31st January 2012, 11:16 AM
Ashwinkumar Hallikar

hi friend

It is very easy to create a E-mail address

1)select the website in which you want to create a account here are some of the websites below
gmail
yahoo
rediff
hotmail
etc
2)sign up to create account
3)fill up the blank column provided (personal information)
4)your E-mail is ready

congratulation

13th March 2012, 09:52 AM
shubham.deore

creating an email id is just an easy thing.....
First confirm that is it necessary for you to create an email id?if yes ,just follow the following instructions..
First chose your server
eg.yahoo,gmail,hotmail,rediffmail.etc
Then open homepage of that server and click on sign up.
You will get online account creation forum on your window.....just fill that form clearly and add your information and click on sign up/create my account....and congrats
Your account is ready.....remeber your email id and password....keep logging in....if dont your account will be closed in 90 days

30th March 2012, 07:18 PM
Dinesh Rock

Quote:
First you go to google.
Then search for gmail.
Next-create account in gmail ,web is provided by google ,you enter-then you will fill quaries ask by Gmail like-
First name-
Last name-
Email address(as u want u write)-
passward-
etc ,You fill all correct info as requirements.
Then-submit it.
Now you ready to gmail service with enjoying mail's.
And if you modify & add info to gmail account by settings-like-profile piture,date of birt,from where u belongs.
I surely tell u that u follow all this u can easily create account or u get your Email ID.
Thanks

30th May 2012, 10:07 AM
GEORGE JOSEPH V

Quote:
Creating an e-mail id is simple if you follow the following steps:
1. Go to the desired website where you want to create an e-mail id and click sign up.
for example
www.google.com ,
www.yahoo.com
2. Fill up the following application viewed on the screen.
3 You should not forgot the password and it should not be easy to assumed by others.
4.After entering the details click sign up
5.Thus a new e-mail id is created for you.
6. Now you will return to the homepage of the website
7 Now click sign in.
8.Here you have to enter the user name and the password
9 You will reach the inbox where you can find the mail and you can reply.
10 Dont forgot to sign out after checking your mails.

9th June 2012, 08:47 PM
akkikaware

Quote:
Hi, it not so difficult process. U want to create the email then first you go to the websites like google, yahoo or hotmail etc. Then you got a main page of that website , on that page u will see the create a new account word, then you click on that word then new page will open on that page you have to fill your information like username , your birthdate , your gender, and you have to chose your password of ur email id. If you open your email in google then your email id is given by your name then @gmail.com
If you open your email in yahoo then your email id is given by your name then @yahoo etc.
and now you can give your email address to anyone.

again thank you.... !!

13th June 2012, 07:33 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hello dear
Its very easy....

You can create your e-mail id in google or in yahoo..there are also other, but these two are preferable.

For creating e-mail id in gmail, follow the steps....

1. open google.com

2. then, in the toolbar you will get many options like 'web','Images', 'Maps' etc...among them one is named as 'Gmail', click that.

3. Then a page will open, where they will ask your username and password to sign in, but since you don't have any email id, you can not do this....

For this you have to create an account....so click 'create an account' just below it.

4. now fill the form by giving your details and submit it.
Never forget your username (email id) and password.

5. Now sign in that previous page, by giving your username and password and approve the confirmation mail, sent by gmail team.

6. your email id created.
thank you

30th October 2012, 06:14 PM
kesh.kumar

To create an e-mail address first you have to choose on which website you want to join or log in then go to its home page.For example we open google.co.in or yahoo.com and we see sign up option where we have to fill our detail like name,your self genrated login email ID name and password by whom you can log in date of birth your mobile number and also an alternate email ID for future password related problems (if you have forget it) and in last you have to type given texts and submit it after this you get a code on your mobile and this code you have to type for further process and after that you can enter your e-mail account.for close it you have to go to sign out or log out option and to enter or sign in you have enter your email ID and your password and click to sign in or log in

7th November 2012, 06:55 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

Creating an e-mail address is very simple, here shown the process below. Please follow the steps.

If you want to create an account in Gmail, Yahoo mail, rediff mail etc. Thats also simple process.

Steps to create an account in gmail:-

First goto www.gmail.com or CLICK HERE

Then click on create an account.

Then fill this form.

After this some times it asks mobile verification like

Then your gmail account was created.

7th November 2012, 08:01 PM
sudha001

Thumbs up Re: How to create E-mail address?

Hello Friend ,

How to Make an Email

Follow the 7 Steps
:-

1)Visit a website that offers an email service. Notable ones are yahoo.com, google.com, and hotmail.com, all of which are free forever.

2)Find where to sign up. Usually, there is a small link image or text that says "register" or "sign up", although you may have to go to the login page to find this.

3)Follow all the instructions on the page, filling out all the needed details. In some cases, you may feel uncomfortable letting out certain information. Don't worry, most of the time email accounts do not need information such as telephone and street address, and you can skip these completely.

4)After filling out the required information, you should read over the service agreement and click the box saying that you agree to abide by the email system's rules.And then you should clck the Submit or Enter button at the bottom of the screen.

5)Congratulations! You have now created an email address!

6)Tell your friends and family about your new email, gather their information and add them to your contacts list, which is usually a button stationed at the top or side of the screen.

7)Start chatting with friends and family, and register for some cool websites and games.

Tips

If you want any notifications, a good site program for this would be Google Alerts. You can sign up to have free alerts, and news about any topic you want.
Make sure that you have the correct email address from your friends and family so that you can email them.
Email them your new address so that they would have a new ability to contact you.
Soon, you'll have plenty of emails to fill your inbox.

All The Best ....

7th November 2012, 11:07 PM
Realstarsajjad

If you want to create an E-mail id just follow this several steps :

** At fist vist the homepage of the server, like http://mail.google.com, mail.yahoo.c...ail.rediff.com etc.

** Then select 'Sing up' or 'Register now' or 'Create a new account' and click here.

** After clicking you will fill-up your details, like e-mail name, your name, phone number etc.

** verification code will send to your phone. Veryfy your account.

** Your e-mail id is ready. Just share it with your friend.

8th November 2012, 12:48 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend,

To create E-mail address following below steps

first open the google.

Them click on to the gmail.

In the next you can see the login option. Below login you can see the Register or create e-mail. Click the box.

In to below link you can watch the fields like name user id gender date of birth surname etc. Fill the all the fields.

In the below you can watch box some code. The code enter the required box.

Then last you click the submit botton.

Thats all you create a new email id.

All the best.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?