Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for GRE?

hello
please tell me about the procedure
i m in btech last year want to give gre
please tell me its procedure
tell me asap thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for GRE ? Procedure to appear for GRE Test?
  2. Admission procedure for GRE? Courses offered after clearing GRE examination?
  3. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  4. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  5. Can I apply for GRE to pursue M.Tech in Abroad? Importance of GRE?
  6. How to prepare for GRE? How can I apply for the same? Is there any GRE test center in Assam?
  7. How to apply for GRE and achieve a good score? How to get a scholarship based on GRE score?
  8. Does I have to secured 7.5 CGPA in B.Tech to appear in GRE? Eligibility criteria of GRE?
  9. Details about GRE: Scope and colleges accepting GRE scores? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. When should I apply for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year? How much should I score in GRE to get admission in leading universities of UK?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  12. Want to know about foreign universities offering MS degree? Procedure based on GRE, TOEFL? Eligibility criteria?
  13. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  14. Difference between GRE subject and GRE General?
  15. Which intake is best either Spring or Fall for a student who have scored 290 marks in GRE?
  16. When can I apply for gRE and what must be my aggregate and score in GRE to get seat in leading universities of UK?
  17. Will I be eligible for GRE exam if failed in one subject?
  18. How to get admission in osmania with valid GATE score?
11th November 2014, 11:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for GRE?

http://www.ets.org/gre
This is the official link to create account and register for GRE. Hence you need to create account in this link first.

There are four ways to register for GRE - Online, Phone and Mail and Fax registration.

Since, Subject tests are held in the paper-based format, therefore, the option for GRE Test Registration by fax and phone are not applicable.

You need to create or have a ‘My GRE Account’ to register online. You should use the same name as you would when you register for a GRE test.

Payment should by credit or debit card only — American Express, Discover, JCB, MasterCard or VISA.

Online registration is not available for test takers with disabilities.

Mail registration

The mode of payment for both test formats is same in registration by mail. Payment should by credit or debit card only — American Express, Discover, JCB, MasterCard or VISA.

Download forms For the General Test, you need to download and fill-up the Authorisation voucher form.

You can call the Regional Registration Center (RRC) at least two business days before the preferred test date. For candidates in India, the contact number is 91-124-4147700. A confirmation number, reporting time and test center address is given to the candidate during the call.

In this mode too payment for GRE Test Registration is made through credit or debit card only — American Express, Discover, JCB, MasterCard or VISA.

Fax Registration

The following points should be followed while registering for GRE:

Fax the International Test Scheduling Form to the appropriate Regional Registration Center . For candidates in India the Fax number is 91-124-414777.

The form must be received by the RRC at least 7 days before your first-choice test date
Candidates will receive a confirmation number, reporting time and the test center address by mail, fax or postal mail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?