5th January 2011, 06:38 PM
ramavat

Is there any scope in MBA Hospital Administration? Best college in terms of placement? Which entrance exam to give?

hello sir/madam
i have completed my bhms n now wanna do mba in hospital administration does it has scope?? ,which is best college for it as far as placement n recognition is concern n what entrance exam i have to go for it please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams to study MBA in Hospital Administration? From where I will get the application form?
  2. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  3. Which are the colleges in Mangalore? I want to join MBA in Hospital Administration
  4. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  5. Can I pursue MBA in Hospital Administration after completing B.Sc ITM (honors)? Can I get admission without giving entrance exam? -- [New]
  6. Scope of MBA in Hospital Administration by 2018
  7. Hospital Administration or Pharma Management? Which course has better jobs and future scope?
  8. Which is better for me, Quality department or Hospital administration?
  9. Is IIBS Noida a good college to pursue MBA course? Which is the best course to opt for in terms of placement and placement packages?
  10. Scope of mba hospital administration and minimum qualification? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  12. Job opportunities after MBA in Hospital Administration?
  13. What is the scope of MBA in Hospital Administration?
  14. Career scope of MBA in Pharmaceutical Management and MHA in Hospital Administration after completion of BDS?
  15. What is the scope in masters of hospital administration or healthcare administration?
  16. Difference between diploma in hospital administration and MBA in hospital administration?
  17. Which among Hospital Administration and Health Care Management is a good choice for pursuing MBA?
  18. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT?
16th October 2011, 12:51 AM
kinika

Default Re: Is there any scope in MBA Hospital Administration? Best college in terms of placement? Which entrance exam to give?

Step 1: Open www.gmail.com(for creating gmail account)

Step 2:In thebelow right corner you will see "create an account"

Step 3: click the link and you will get a form.

Step 4: Fill the form according to the specified blank column.

Step5: If they are asking for password,make your new password and verified it.

Step6: then its over,you have created your new email. Congrats!!!!!

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-create-e-mail-address-280924.html#ixzz1asMwGsey
26th October 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any scope in MBA Hospital Administration? Best college in terms of placement? Which entrance exam to give?

am pursuing bsc nursing 4th year.. i wish to join mba hospital administration...
what is the scope of it??
can i join without course completion, without registration?
pl reply me.. [email protected]
1st December 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

i am purusing bsc nursing 4th year .i wish to join mba in hospital administration
what is the scope of it
can i join without registration
28th December 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my b.com sir can i join in mba hospital management pls reply to me [email protected]
1st January 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

scope of hospital management after BDS
17th January 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i have done my bachelors in physiotherapy and want to go for mba in hospital administration.plz tell me wtz the scope of it after physiotherapy and which entrance exam i have to give and which is the best college for this.
22nd January 2012, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

i am currently in 3rd year BBA (general).i want to do MBA in hospital administration, will it be suitable for me ?
[email protected]
29th February 2012, 01:45 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

Open www.gmail.com(for creating gmail accountIn thebelow right corner you will see "create an account"
click the link and you will get a form.Fill the form according to the specified blank column.If they are asking for password,make your new password
good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?