22nd September 2019, 10:43 AM
Hiteshht

How to differentiate between a Diploma course and a Degree course?

Sir/Madam, I want to know that is PGDCA Diploma or Degree course? Some says after graduation all courses are degree. Is it true? Is there any government site where we can see which course falls under Diploma and which are Degree courses?

12th February 2023, 10:41 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: How to differentiate between a Diploma course and a Degree course?

There is a lot of difference between degree and diploma courses
Diploma course can be done after your 10 standard and the duration of the course is 2 years after the following you can get a job or you can also take up the degree course and get entry in 2 year of degree course
While degree course is done after 12 standard and most of the duration of the courses is 3-4 years
People who have degree in certain course may have some extra knowledge than the diploma course
After completion not all courses will be considered as degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?