2nd August 2016, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Should I do PGDCA after completing B.Sc in chemistry? What it the scope of PGDCA?

Hi, I'm a 3rd year B.Sc student with chemistry honors. Will you please tell me the job opportunities of PGDCA course after completing B.Sc in chemistry?

5th August 2016, 01:36 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I do PGDCA after completing B.Sc in chemistry? What it the scope of PGDCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I'm a 3rd year B.Sc student with chemistry honors. Will you please tell me the job opportunities of PGDCA course after completing B.Sc in chemistry?

Yes, you can do PGDCA after completing B.Sc in Chemistry. The candidates should have completed any graduation to pursue PGDCA. The course is of one year period. The candidates after the course can have a wide range of opportunities. They can work as Interface Engineer, Software Engineer, java Developer, IT consultant, Analyst, Programmer, Network Executive, Data Analyst, IT Support Technician, Data Entry Operator, Computer Operator etc. They can work in Software companies, Health Industry, BPOs, Banking Industry, Educational Organizations, Entertainment sector, Retail sector etc.

29th June 2019, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I do PGDCA after completing B.Sc in chemistry? What it the scope of PGDCA?

Hi, I'm a 3rd year B.Sc student with chemistry honors. Will you please tell me the job opportunities of PGDCA course after completing BSC in chemistry

26th July 2022, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Msc in anlytical chemistry and PG diploma in anlytical chemistry same value in industry

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?