16th June 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.E in Surat after diploma in Mechanical engineering? Which colleges is AICTE approved?

i want to start B.E in surat after diploma in mechanical engineering
.Wich collage is AICT approved in wich i do.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i join External degree after diploma in Surat? Which college is AICTE approved?
  2. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  3. AICTE approved distance universities for doing Diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  4. Which are the colleges to pursue AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering distance course
  5. List of AICTE approved colleges in Hyderabad offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. AICTE Approved Distance Diploma Engineering Colleges in India -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to join AICTE approved diploma in mechanical Engineering in distance mode?
  8. List of AICTE approved colleges which offers Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at Rajasthan?
  9. List of Universities and Colleges for Distance Learning 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE situated in West Bengal?
  10. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning?
  11. List of AICTE and DEC approved colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai for ITI Fitter and B.Sc graduate?
  12. Names of some AICTE approved colleges? I have completed diploma in AICTE approved college
  13. AICTE approved colleges for distance education diploma in mechanical engineering in Tamilnadu
  14. List of AICTE approved Distance colleges which offer Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Diploma courses in Kerala?
  15. AICTE approved distance education centre at Dubai for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India?
  17. Which colleges are suitable for me if I want to do B.Tech course through distance education(AICTE approved) after completing diploma in Mechanical?
  18. List of AICTE approved colleges which offers Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Kolkata for ITI Fitter?
13th September 2016, 08:59 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: How to do B.E in Surat after diploma in Mechanical engineering? Which colleges is AICTE approved?

For Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering course candidate must have passed 12th class or Diploma in any field from a recognized board of education/university. The minimum percentage required for Bachelor in Engineering course in your 12th class or Diploma is 50%. 45% in the case of candidate belonging to reserved category. The minimum age of candidate must be 17 years. Candidate should be physically and mentally fit at the time of exam.

Also you need to appear in entrance examination like LEET to get admission in Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering course in 2nd year. As you want to know list of colleges which is AICTE approved here, I am going to tell you the same:

List of AICTE approved colleges-

R.N. Modi Engineering College, Kota

Stani Memorial College of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur

Engineering College, Ajmer

College of Dairy Science, Udaipur

Sri Balaji College of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur

Birla Institute of Technology and Science

Mody Institute of Technology and Science, Faculty of Management Studies

Jagannath Gupta Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur

Apex Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur

Engineering College, Bikaner

Institute of Advanced Studies in Education IASE, Churu

Swami Keshavanand Institute of Technology and Management, Jaipur

Institute of Engineering and Technology, Alwar

Jaipur Engineering College

Dr. Radhakrishnan Institute of Technology, Jaipur

Government College of Engineering, Kota
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?