19th February 2015, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

List of AICTE and DEC approved colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai for ITI Fitter and B.Sc graduate?

dear sir,

I have completed B.Sc. with ITI fitter trade and doing job also. But I am interested to study in diploma in mechanical engineering in distance mode. So please give list of engineering colleges in mumbai approved by dec & aicte etc.

Related Questions:
  1. List of AICTE approved colleges which offers Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Kolkata for ITI Fitter?
  2. AICTE approved distance education centre at Dubai for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  4. How to join diploma in mechanical engineering through distance education? I have completed ITI with fitter trade
  5. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of Night colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Kolkata
  7. List of AICTE approved diploma colleges? I am studying ITI
  8. Which diploma colleges can I join after doing ITI in fitter with 79%?
  9. List of AICTE approved Distance colleges which offer Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Diploma courses in Kerala?
  10. How to join diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI?
  11. Diploma from KSOU is approved from AICTE and DEC Mysore?
  12. List of AICTE approved colleges which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI Trade Electrician?
  13. Details of AICTE, UGC and DEC approved universities and colleges for Diploma in Electrical engineering? How can I get loan without visiting the bank?
  14. How may I do B.Tech through correspondence from AICTE approved colleges in India? How may I get details about IME(Mumbai)? I'm government employee in Bijli board in State Haryana
  15. List of institutes approved by AICTE offering Diploma in mechanical engineering in West Bengal?
  16. How to do diploma mechanical distance after completing ITI Fitter?
  17. List of AICTE approved colleges which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering through Distance Education in Mumbai?
  18. List of distance colleges which offers Diploma in Electronics Engineering for ITI Electronics holder?
20th February 2015, 08:13 PM
anair

Default Re: List of AICTE and DEC approved colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai for ITI Fitter and B.Sc graduate?

There are a few good colleges that have AICTE and DEC approval in Mumbai. You can choose from these:

>Institute of Mechanical Engineers
Hasmukh Bhavan
Kharghar, Navi Mumbai
Ph:022 2774 3559

>Pillai's Polytechnic
Sector 16, New Panvel,
Mumbai
Ph:022 2745 6030

>Government Polytechnic, Thane
Opposite Bharat Gas Limited, Phadake Pada,
Thane, Mumbai
Ph:022 3209 7038

>Government Polytechnic, Mumbai
No.49, Khetwadi, Bandra East, Mumbai
Ph:022 26474587
20th February 2015, 11:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of AICTE and DEC approved colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai for ITI Fitter and B.Sc graduate?

You can pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from following colleges in Mumbai

1. Don Bosco Institute Of Technology, Premier Automobiles Road, Opp. Fiat Company, Kurla West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 2504 2018

2. Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Bhavan's Campus, Munshi Nagar, Andheri West
Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 2628 9777

3. Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering, Plot No.U-15, J.V.P.D. Scheme, Bhaktivedanta Swami Marg, Vile Parle West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 4233 5000

4. Vidyalankar Institute of Technology, Antop Hill, S P Road, Vidyalankar College Marg, Wadala (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 2416 1140
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?