29th April 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.Ed after completing Graduation? What is the procedure for doing B.Ed and when are the entrance exam forms going to be available?

I m jyoti from saharanpur,i hav completed graduation in 2010.i want to do b.ed from dehradun plz tell me the procedure of doing b.ed nd entrence exam form date.

4th August 2012, 09:00 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Ed after completing Graduation? What is the procedure for doing B.Ed and when are the entrance exam forms going to be available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m jyoti from saharanpur,i hav completed graduation in 2010.i want to do b.ed from dehradun plz tell me the procedure of doing b.ed nd entrence exam form date.

The minimum eligibility criteria to pursue the Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program from most of the recognized Universities is a Bachelors Degree or/and Masters Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized Institution. The duration of the program is one academic year. Admission is through Entrance Examination or merit of marks obtained in the qualifying Examination, whatever be the admission criteria of the University of concern.

The ICFAI University, Dehradun - Faculty of Education offers B.Ed program. The B.Ed. Program of The Faculty of Education, The ICFAI University, Dehradun has been approved by the National Council for Teacher Education [NCTE]. Candidate must have completed the Graduation/Post Graduation with 50% marks. Applicants who have appeared for final year Graduation/P.G examination and waiting for their results are also eligible to apply. Candidate has to appear in the Admission Test, which will be of two hours duration.

For detail information one may refer to the following Link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?