5th July 2013, 07:07 PM
S. kumar gupta

How to do B.Ed after doing B.A(H)? How should I prepare for the exam?

Hello Sir/Ma'am
I have done B.A. (H.), now I want to go for teaching line for that i want to do B,ed so can i know the procedure.
how should I prepare for exam, when the for comes? etc related to this line please help me.
Thanking you!

21st December 2015, 04:18 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Ed after doing B.A(H)? How should I prepare for the exam?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.Ed course after B.A(Hons.) from any recognised university.

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is a two year course. It is essential to have B.Ed course from any recognised university to appear in CTET or TET examination for recruitment as teacher.

The eligibility to pursue course from any recognised university is :-

* Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.

* Candidate must have at least 50% aggregate in graduation and relaxation for reserved category.

So, if you have above 50% you are eligible to pursue course and after degree you are eligible to appear in TET examination conducted by State and Central government.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?