7th June 2012, 04:45 PM
SATEESHKUMAR22

How to do B.Ed from computer science?

bed from computerscience.....please tell me the procedure for the same

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in B.Ed after doing computer science engineering
  2. Will TRB Exam be conducted for Computer Science?
  3. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)? -- [New]
  4. How to do B.Ed from computer science?
  5. Information about B.Ed computer science in INGOU?
  6. Is TRB there for computer science? When will it be announced?
  7. Is there any reserved quota for Andaman Students in NIT Durgapur for MSc computer science?
  8. Is it possible to do B.Ed degree through MCA degree? I have a BSc Botany degree in Tamilnadu
  9. How B.Sc Computer Science is differ from B.Tech Computer Science Engineering?
  10. What is the full form of MSc CS?
  11. Difference between computer science and computer science and engineering? Which one has a better scope?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  13. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  14. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  15. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  16. Universities of B.Ed in Mumbai? What is the fee structure? I have completed MSc in Computer Science
  17. Can I do MSc Computer Science in private after graduating in computer science?
  18. Courses/fields available after BSc computer science? If I had Maths, Physics and Computer Science subjects then am I eligible for it?
15th June 2012, 07:59 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do B.Ed from computer science?

to do b.ed in computer science,according to me you should first do B.SC in computer science.
this is the best option for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?