4th August 2012, 07:03 PM
sanika1510

Universities of B.Ed in Mumbai? What is the fee structure? I have completed MSc in Computer Science

i have completed msc in computer science.
i want to know universities of bed in mumbai.
also, fees structure.
when and how to apply
what will be the specialized subject

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering part time M.Phil computer science in Chennai? I have completed MSc computer science
  2. Can I be eligible for M.Phil(CS) after MSc CS? What is the fee structure for M.Phil?
  3. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  4. Recognized universities in Kerala which offer M-Tech correspondence course in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I do MSc in Mumbai after completing my B.ed
  6. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure? -- [New]
  7. What is the fee structure of BSc in Physics in Mumbai University after passing 12th computer science?
  8. What is the fee structure for MSc in computer science?
  9. Is it possible to join CA course after completion of Masters degree in Computer Science? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to join CA course?
  10. Question papers of MSc Computer Science part I and which are the universities in Mumbai?
  11. How to do MCA through distance education after completing MSc in computer science? Fee structure and admission schedule?
  12. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  13. What is the minimum requirement for MS in computer science with fee structure and scholarship
  14. Recognized university in which I can do Ph.D after completing MSc Computer Science?
  15. Entrance exam form which I have to appear so as to do MS in Computer Science?
  16. Colleges in Mumbai offering MSc in Nanotechnology? Fee structure of the course in the colleges?
  17. List of colleges I can get seat for M.Sc. Chemistry with a rank of 1868?
  18. How to do M.Phil after completing MSc computer science?
5th August 2016, 06:08 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: Universities of B.Ed in Mumbai? What is the fee structure? I have completed MSc in Computer Science

Following is the Universities of B.Ed in Mumbai-

>>St. Teresa’s Institute of Education
S V Road,Near Akbarallys,
Santacruz W,Mumbai – 400054
Tel - + (91)-(22)-26490252

>>Arya Vidya Mandir Institute of Education
Plot No. 287, J.V.P.D. Scheme,
Vile Parle W, Mumbai-400049.
Tel- 022 – 66993700,66936782

>>Janseva Shikshan Mandal's College of Education
Shevale,
Murbad, Thane – 412 401
Tel No - 952524-247101

>>Society for Higher Education of Women in India
B.Desai Road, Mumbai- 26,

>>Maharashtra Cosmopolitan Education Society College of Education & Research
Behind Mumbra Police Station,
Mumbra, Thane - 400612

Fee structure-

* Registration Fee 150/-
* Caution Deposit 2000/-
* Tuition Fee 14000/-
* Enrolment 220/-
* Stationery 1000/-
* Examination Fee 750/-
* Library Deposit 1500/-
* Affiliation Fee 1000/-
>>Total 20620/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?