18th June 2012, 10:59 AM
R.swain

How to do B.Ed courses from Mumbai University? Procedure about the course? I have completed B.Com from Siddharth College

I want to do B.ed courses from mumbai university.what is the procedure about this courses.I have completed my b.com from siddharth college.Tell me when will the addmision will start.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get job in cet bed in south mumbai?
  2. How to do B.Ed course from Mumbai University? What is the fees for that college?
  3. How to complete TYB.Com after completing FYB.Com and SYB.Com from Mumbai University
  4. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  5. Procedure to apply for M.Com. with 3 year gap after B.Com. Details of good colleges in Mumbai offering M.Com.?
  6. How to do LLB correspondence course from Mumbai after completing graduation in B.Com from SNDT University
  7. Information about Pune University? I have passed S.YB.Com from Siddharth College in Mumbai
  8. How to take admission in Law college after finishing B.Com from Mumbai University? What is the procedure for admission?
  9. Prospect of admission in Media & Communication without entrance exam for B.Com passed candidate? Procedure and fee structure of the colleges? Can I get education loan?
  10. Procedure to transfer from Mumbai University to Anna University for 2nd year Biomedical Engineering?
  11. Can I complete B.Com through distance course along with law? What is the procedure for sybcom admission and its fee structure?
  12. Which university offers B.Ed after B.Com in Distance Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Does MCA a good choice for me having completed B.Com from Mumbai University?
  14. How may I get details about B.Ed Entrance for Mumbai university ?
  15. How to join M.Phil program in mumbai university? I have completed B.Com from Mumbai University
  16. Direct T.Y.B.Com possible after HSC? Procedure to apply?
  17. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam? -- [New]
  18. How should I take admission in MCA through distance education of Mumbai University? What will be the complete admission procedure?
5th August 2012, 12:07 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Ed courses from Mumbai University? Procedure about the course? I have completed B.Com from Siddharth College

Qualifying the B.Ed entrance exam is the first step so as to get selection for B.Ed in Mumbai University. A 50% marks in B.Com is needed so as to apply for this course. In this exam, your knowledge in subjects like GK, mental ability, language ability and comprehension skills, teaching and educational aptitude will be evaluated. Only after qualifying this exam, you can get admission for B.Ed in Mumbai University. Try to obtain a good score in this exam to apply for this course in some of the top colleges in this university.
3rd January 2013, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Ed courses from Mumbai University? Procedure about the course? I have completed B.Com from Siddharth College

I have done post graduation Diploma in Hotel Management after doing diploma in Computer science from Bombay Institute of Technology, Worli, Mumbai. Would I be able to appear for B. Ed
25th February 2013, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

when the admission will start will start foe B.Ed in mumbai university in 2013?
4th July 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

I am complete my tybcom with 48.70% can I do bed for the year 2013
10th September 2013, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

I am complete my ty. b.a. in commerce and psychology with 67% can I take admission for m.a. maths
2nd January 2016, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE NOT COMPLETED TYB.COM. I LOSS MY 2 SUBJECT IN TYB.COM AND I WANT TO B.ED IS IT POSSIBLE
P/Z HELP ME OUT REGARDING THIS COURSE AND INSTITUT P/Z
DEEPAK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?