25th February 2015, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?

I am jessy, a postgraduate in physics with BEd and Mphil degree ( From Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam). I would like to join for Phd in physics in Mumbai University. I have Mphil degree in Physics. Can I apply for Phd admission. When will be it?? What are the procedures for phd admission in mumbai unversity? Kindly help me to know the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Mahatma Gandhi University or CMJ University, which is better to study PhD?
  2. Can I do Law in correspondence after passing 12th? I am 24 years old
  3. Can I do LLB as distance education in south India
  4. Scope in the Astrophysics course? Best colleges offering the course? Fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  5. How to join M.Phil program in mumbai university? I have completed B.Com from Mumbai University
  6. Admission procedure and syllabus of Ph.D in Accountancy at Mumbai University?
  7. Procedure to study PhD in Mathematics for a candidate who has completed M.Phil from Rajasthan University?
  8. Can I get admission in B.Ed course in Delhi University? I am a PG in commerce with 49.95% marks from Mahatma Gandhi University
  9. List of the colleges for LLB distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Mahatma Gandhi University,Kottayam-BA Multimedia Examination(CBCSS) Sem I Creative Writing (Theory) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Procedure and date of admission for PhD Computer Science in Mumbai University?
  12. University offering distance M.Phil in Physics?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  14. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  15. Procedure to get admission and fee structure of Ph.D in Forex programme in Mumbai University?
  16. Mahatma Gandhi University,Kottayam-BA Multimedia Examination(CBCSS) Sem I Art & Visual Perception (Theory) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. List of the colleges offering B. Ed through correspondence in Visakhapatnam?
  18. Where to do PhD in statistics in India? In which all exams to appear?
26th February 2015, 08:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?

The notification is released for Ph.D admission every year and you have to apply on a prescribed format. You have M.Phil and you can directly apply for admission in a prescribed format with all the relevant details. You will be called for interview once your application is received by the University.

If you have done your Master's Degree and M.Phil in Physics then only you will be eligible for Ph.D in Physics subject. Being a M.Phil qualified candidate you will be eligible for Ph.D admission without any entrance exam. All you have to do is attend the interview and perform well in it. If you have good academic record then you will definitely get admission.

Every University releases the admission notification and you have to apply according to it. Those with NET/SLET/JRF or M.Phil qualification are directly eligible for pre Ph.D interview for admission. Those who only have master's degree have to appear for entrance exam interview.
23rd February 2017, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?

I have done Msc chemistry from Calicut university, Mphil from Annamalai university in 2007 Am i eligible for Mumbai university Phd admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?